Cost of Setting up Company

Nowler

Experienced member
Hi all,

What's the cheapest way to set up and register a business?
And how much might it cost?

I am considering it as an option to a problem I have where myself and 2 others (2 in England and 1 in the Neatherlands) are involved in something media related.
In order to register with the platform we are using, either 1 of us has to register as an individual for tax reasons, or we can register as a company.

We would prefer not to have 1 person registered, so therefore are wondering how much it might cost to set up a very basic company where the 3 of us are equal.

Any help is appreciated as always!

Hi all,

What's the cheapest way to set up and register a business?
And how much might it cost?

I am considering it as an option to a problem I have where myself and 2 others (2 in England and 1 in the Neatherlands) are involved in something media related.
In order to register with the platform we are using, either 1 of us has to register as an individual for tax reasons, or we can register as a company.

We would prefer not to have 1 person registered, so therefore are wondering how much it might cost to set up a very basic company where the 3 of us are equal.

Any help is appreciated as always!
Errrrr.

Setting up a company is the 'cheap' part, lol.
(A few tens of pounds will sort it, there are even numerous 'ready made' ones you can simply 'buy'.

The 'expensive' part, however, is automatically triggered by that, as the Inland Revenue will take their cue from the data of the registered companies' officers (Chair, Treasurer, CEO etc) and enroll them in 'self-assessment' for Tax, accordingly. You'll be 'assessed' for a 'deault' (over)- estimated amount of Tax based on the business sector of the principal purpose of the company, and be expected to provide certified accounts to prove otherwise.

THAT's the 'COST'.

Do you really want to go there?

;)

Errrrr.

Setting up a company is the 'cheap' part, lol.
(A few tens of pounds will sort it, there are even numerous 'ready made' ones you can simply 'buy'.

The 'expensive' part, however, is automatically triggered by that, as the Inland Revenue will take their cue from the data of the registered companies' officers (Chair, Treasurer, CEO etc) and enroll them in 'self-assessment' for Tax, accordingly. You'll be 'assessed' for a 'deault' (over)- estimated amount of Tax based on the business sector of the principal purpose of the company, and be expected to provide certified accounts to prove otherwise.

THAT's the 'COST'.

Do you really want to go there?

;)

Hmmm... I dont like that answer.
Can you come back with a better one please? :D

I guess that idea is a no-go :(
Back to the drawing board...