Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

on 1 mins this morning is all around bull GBP .....sure its been retracing but i'm still trying to get in again on GBP pairs ...

OK

been happily trying to bang GBP buys this morning ...its really stalling now into that GBP RED resistance level shown

cable was good from 2840s to 2910s though ......game over ?

N

Attachments

• gbp stalls.JPG
    gbp stalls.JPG
    119.8 KB · Views: 94
OK

been happily trying to bang GBP buys this morning ...its really stalling now into that GBP RED resistance level shown

cable was good from 2840s to 2910s though ......game over ?

N

Hi NVP thank you for all your analysis posts.

Thought you might be interested in what the VRM is saying about the GBP.

VRM described in first post of the thread " Predicting future FX support and resistance levels using mathematics"

I attach the VRM charts for GBPUSD, GBPJPY and GBPCAD for the week starting 21st October. Coloured levels are the important levels. In all three the top of the short term channel is reaching the top of the long term trend channel. Get ready for some volatility and reversals.

Let's see what the week will bring

gbpusd.PNG

gbpjpy.PNG

gbpcad.PNG

morning all and thanks for the input of my fellow experienced T2winners !

ok lets put GBP action in perspective .....everyone is saying boohoo to GBP but if you look at the last week its hardly collapsing is it ?

sure if it falters under that red trend line i might be worried .....but until then i will keep hitting the buy button on big plays

scalp wise i trade what i see......its all about perspective......a 4 hour session is not the same as trading a weekly position ....

thats what i teach people alongside my Relative strength meters approach

N

Attachments

• gbp perspective.JPG
    gbp perspective.JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 86
for example ....this morning I have been happily hitting GBP bull plays from early london open (who cares about the asian session if you were'nt scalping it ? - see second chart below

Attachments

• cable london sessoin.JPG
    cable london sessoin.JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 127
2990......superb mornings trading .....nearly 70 pips up from when i got back in for ride

guys i'm personally trailing around 10 pips back on cable ......still rolling

i came out around 97.....not back in yet ......back later ....no complaints on 80 pip run