Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

NVP

Legendary member
36,737 1,871
i came out around 97.....not back in yet ......back later ....no complaints on 80 pip run

NVP

Legendary member
36,737 1,871
just picked up a rebuy on cable from 65 to 75 so far ....nice support level on GBP index

gka

Established member
694 5
Hi NVP thank you for all your analysis posts.

Thought you might be interested in what the VRM is saying about the GBP.

VRM described in first post of the thread " Predicting future FX support and resistance levels using mathematics"

I attach the VRM charts for GBPUSD, GBPJPY and GBPCAD for the week starting 21st October. Coloured levels are the important levels. In all three the top of the short term channel is reaching the top of the long term trend channel. Get ready for some volatility and reversals.

Let's see what the week will bring

View attachment 268866

View attachment 268867

View attachment 268868
I attach today's GBPUSD results following the VRM predictions in post above.

GBPUSD found support on the top of the short term trend channel at 1.2894 and resistance at daily level 1.3002. These levels were predicted before the market opened in NY. Times are GMT-3

VRM described in first post of the thread " Predicting future FX support and resistance levels using mathematics"

2019-10-21-1130-GBPUSD-15min-15min.png

NVP

Legendary member
36,737 1,871
Wow....Somme great comments ....welcome to my thread....I do mainly trade cable here so any other currencies you are looking at please add them as well

Forgive me if I haven’t looked at someone else’s threads in detail....over the last 20 years trading forex I do get to most things in the end .....if it is original and has merit I will have noted it and tested it ........however the concept of strengthmeters is universal and the best thing I have found in those 20 years ....

Using my Fxcorrelator I can review and then trade any pair on any timeframe

I choose to scalp mainly as it make sure me most money in shortest time

Today will Be another good one I hope......

N

Last edited:

NVP

Legendary member
36,737 1,871
been selling gbp since early doors this morning ...no doubts

its still falling ....cable in from 2970s now down to 2930s so far

no complaints
N