Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

NVP

Legendary member
36,751 1,878
ok lets see if we can get cable back below 27.......will go in again .....

only GBP is playing today so far ....hope it warms up

NVP

Legendary member
36,751 1,878
hey DF ....:)...interesting shot there

...im generally trading lower TFs on forex ......

heres the fxcorrelator on a simple 20 ma setting

i would ideally need to see usd strengthening more next few bars to be tempted .......GBPCAD is already a signal if you look for new currencies entering opposing sides

Attachments

NVP

Legendary member
36,751 1,878
this morning ...........

usd and yen have help bear in a promising style ..........since gbp been a little reluctant to get bull ive been trading CHF and CAD bull plays

nothing to dramatic but some solid scalps so far

NVP

Legendary member
36,751 1,878
gp and usd way too correlated for me to trade on some TF's ...like the 1 hour below .......i like my currencies to be diverging ...:)

Attachments

NVP

Legendary member
36,751 1,878
ok where are we ? ......

chd had the best london morning session - stayed bullish

usd and actually yen stayed pretty flatline ......usd flicked bull after its early bearish fakes

euro got into a nice steady sell mode.....as we bite into us opens i see that EJ is probably best potential sells

N

NVP

Legendary member
36,751 1,878
hey all

slow monday ...not uncommon

not perfect correlation in london morning market so far

GBP running bear with usd

yen running north .....so a little spurious for me so far

could take a few swissie buys into usd .......i preer to wait for more deffinite patterns to emerge ......GBP is strating to show real weakness so watching cable sells

NVP

Legendary member
36,751 1,878
been deliberately out of market last few days as i am focused on some other projects .....

i could have dipped in but it may have affected my project work and naturally my focus on trading right place right time

remember that ....you can be everywhere at once ....it will hurt

N

Last edited:

NVP

Legendary member
36,751 1,878
sorry about the lack of posting and content last week or 2 gang ....i'm working on a lot of projects and other activities that are diverting my time and energy

sure i'm trading at times ....but no posting and all the other social media circus stuff that comes with it .....

will try to get more out there as soon as i can .......should be back to normal soon

N

PS great week on USD.............strong Bull move all week made it easy to take some profits

Last edited: