ok cable selling down from 3060s to 2040s so far

N

NVP

Legendary member
36,448 1,823
Morning all ....

ok GBP was early bull........its faded now .........CAD is now pretty strong

i see yen , USD and euro struggling as bears

you do the math what ive been scalping :)

NVP

Legendary member
36,448 1,823
cable offered a nice move again about an hour ago for resells .....took from 3080s back down to 3070s

cant persuade ucad to sell so far ......but im generally swinging these 2 pairs against each other .....GBPCAD is obviously a better option but i dont trade those levels of spread when scalping .....

N

NVP

Legendary member
36,448 1,823
sorry guys - been tied up today and will be tomorrow.....consulting work and some renovation work on house

NVP

Legendary member
36,448 1,823
in FX its currency indexes that drive the performance of currency pairs (although 99% of traders only ever look at currency pairs the other way around)

so when a Currency index like GBP for example is showing a Support or resistance level ......that will generally indicate most of its currency pairs are doing the same thing

the time it is not happening is because one or both of the currency indexes are doing different things

Attachments

NVP

Legendary member
36,448 1,823
hey all

been a busy week for me but sometimes focused on other projects

the G8 this week have been pretty quiet in truth ....nothing got even near 100 pip Bull/Bear divergence from monday zero baselines

plenty of currencies took turns hitting alpha highs and lows......

CAD , GBP and then Euro were the main bulls at times
USD , CHF and Yen were the main bears

hopefully more lively next week

N

Attachments

NVP

Legendary member
36,448 1,823
morning all ......dead session so far ...cant get anything really moving ....typical monday

yen and usd been pretty neutral really.....euro looking Bull at times ....GBP , CAD and NZD been bear also

when the NZD and or AUD are big players in any session thats a nono for me .....they are C class celebrity currencies...... meaning its pretty ropey out there !!

NVP

Legendary member
36,448 1,823
scalping this morning for a while ....then a little tied up later on trader calls and some consulting

promising bear action on usd and yen early london......gbp bear so far as well

ive been tracking Cad and NZD, AUD Bulls for opportunities

ultmately im waiting for europeans to show their hands vs the Yen/USD action

GBP looking like it might come bull now ...im monitoring the 3060s zone on cable for patterns

watch this space

NVP

Legendary member
36,448 1,823
morning all

market is dead as dodo this morning so far ......usd looks bear so i am trying to work the europeans as bulls

but scrappy scalping so far ......

N

NVP

Legendary member
36,448 1,823
morning all....

ok still early days ...then im away for weekend

gbp is pulling south but usd is a little bearish as well so no to cable at moment

swissie is the buy .......

but i need market to open up more before storming in .....

N

NVP

Legendary member
36,448 1,823
hey gang

ok usd looking better and better as a bull this morning

im on Cable sells and also Ucad buys so far

N

NVP

Legendary member
36,448 1,823
hey gang

ok usd looking better and better as a bull this morning

im on Cable sells and also Ucad buys so far

N
hey gang ....well it took some time but my initial plays earlier today above were persued through the day

i got cable sells back again from 2950s.....down to 2930s so far ...i missed the heavy selling from 3010 levels unfortunately

UCAD ive been working from 3370s to 3430s so far ...great run

N