Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

NVP

Legendary member
36,542 1,849
funny old day today .....

gbp up and down like a tarts knickers......

anyway I will keep trying to play a rebuy on GBP ....but with only Cad and swissie as primary sells its tricky

UCAD or UCHF buys more safe at moment

NVP

Legendary member
36,542 1,849
there was a lightning buy op on cable at around 3244/45 ......to 51 so far ....jees that was fast

NVP

Legendary member
36,542 1,849
funny old day today .....

gbp up and down like a tarts knickers......

anyway I will keep trying to play a rebuy on GBP ....but with only Cad and swissie as primary sells its tricky

UCAD or UCHF buys more safe at moment

superb rebuy offered on Ucad earlier soon after this post.....33324/3330 sat up and begged .....now been to 3370

NVP

Legendary member
36,542 1,849
cad looked a little oversold ...so ive been scalping the bull move so far ....not much ...ive been selling ucad from around the 3358/7 levels after that third refusal to go bull again ....

sold off to 3344 so far so hardly flying .....so be prepared to come in hard bull again on ucad

NVP

Legendary member
36,542 1,849
morning all.....

ok i am back in uk but the house is still being renovated so we are spending time with family and also the lodge later this week

i am on skeleton system with only 1 laptop so i cant post much ...sorry

nice easy morning....i was mainly on cable (theres a surprise !!)

gbp was good selloff from early london ......euro lead the buys

ive been in cable from 3270's down to 3220's so far ....

cads coming south as well but i'll watch that

NVP

Legendary member
36,542 1,849
so we got cable down to 3180s earlier......so i was able to scalp trade cable down for during its 90 pip net fall overall today .... no complaints and plenty of opportunities

yens had a decent bull run today so far ...and CAD has been bear as already discussed ......but GBP is the daddy again

N

NVP

Legendary member
36,542 1,849
morning all

been watching market for last 90 mins and its pretty quiet .....GBP just took off bear so am rolling into sterling shorts now ......

N

NVP

Legendary member
36,542 1,849
my last scalp on cable was the 76-59 resell around 9.15 .....not convinced on this recent one 76-70 so never took it

NVP

Legendary member
36,542 1,849
just missed the 1 min bull spike on Cable .....thats why i wasnt convinced !!!

NVP

Legendary member
36,542 1,849
cable got to 3107 so far .....hard work

taking a long hard look at 3134 at moment for resells

yen and usd looking fairly bullish so far .......CAD sells are options ...and a scrappy EJ buys at times

N

NVP

Legendary member
36,542 1,849
morning all....

earlier this morning i was trying to work a bear GBP initially ......then around 8.30 euro came off south and been selling Euro ever since ...GBP stayed bear as well ....

usd and yen decent buys ......

EJ the best performer then so far as a bear london session

NVP

Legendary member
36,542 1,849
hi all.....

still on my gypsy odyssey......got another month probably until we get back back into house and my trading room is ready...please bear with me as I beg borrow and use temporary trading rooms and hardware !

if you followed me here or at my other forums, websites , blogs etc you would have seen me mainly selling Sterling ......it was a solid bear most of the week ............until friday when i was buying GBP aggressively as it rallied North

Euro , Swissie and Yen were the main bulls at times..........others stayed pretty flat ........

have a good weekend
N

Attachments