Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

NVP

Legendary member
36,597 1,858
reselling cable from around 2892 recently ......2884 now .....

im running EJ south as well at moment ......124.72 to 124.62 so far
cracking action on EJ at moment ............now at 124.11 ........60 pips down from where i startted scalping it earlier above

N

NVP

Legendary member
36,597 1,858
trying to resell cable now .....hard to get in from 2860 so far ...missed one setup ...2852 at present

EJ offered at 124.18 sold to 124.13 so far

EU not coming yet so waiting

cantagril

2,300 527
Good morning!

Just thought I'd let you know that I've just installed yr basic correlator on MT4 under Linux - which I finally got around to sorting out. All working fine as far as I can see....unlike the ATR dashboard I mentioned on that other thread, which I cannot get to do anything under Linux. Works fine on Windows though......

Anyhow, great indicator - thankyou!

NVP

Legendary member
36,597 1,858
Good morning!

Just thought I'd let you know that I've just installed yr basic correlator on MT4 under Linux - which I finally got around to sorting out. All working fine as far as I can see....unlike the ATR dashboard I mentioned on that other thread, which I cannot get to do anything under Linux. Works fine on Windows though......

Anyhow, great indicator - thankyou!

hey C

you are welcome......its been downloaded thousands of times over the years so should be robust

feel free to ask any questions here ....im always happy to help people

N

NVP

Legendary member
36,597 1,858
had to settle for 2 EJ scalps in last few mins .....missed some cable and EU sells ....grrrrrr

NVP

Legendary member
36,597 1,858
slow afternoon............

selling cable mainly .....just got another sell scalp away at 2812 to 05 at moment ......

NVP

Legendary member
36,597 1,858
slow afternoon............

selling cable mainly .....just got another sell scalp away at 2812 to 05 at moment ......
2770s .......blazing !!!

NVP

Legendary member
36,597 1,858
still reselling cable when offered ....great session as we warm up for tonight

ive got to take some calls now as i'm mentoring a few traders through the brexit session later today

cheers
N

NVP

Legendary member
36,597 1,858
hey all .....great evenings trading ......sorry i was'nt here but was with a few other traders during the fun

GBP was accommodatingly lively ........plenty of solid selling off the decision then ....bang it came back last 2 hours

excellent trading

N

NVP

Legendary member
36,597 1,858
hey all

currently scalping GBP south......cable is as good as any

yen is flying north offering good EJ and UJ sells as well

Reactions: mathews1320

NVP

Legendary member
36,597 1,858
50% retrace now on gbp index since london opens.....must admit ive sneaked in a couple of cable bull scalps so far from 2840s to 2860s now

why ? ...........because the GBP is so volatile this week theres usually at least 5 pips in the retraces ...so i am chasing cable both directions most of the time in the high liquidity sessions we are seeing

G8 is consolidating london at moment