Copy of PM sent to me from Streetwise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helenqu

Established member
841 3
poetry
you didnt think id give up that easily did you ? so if you have a penchant for fanciful language , may i suggest you join a poetry club because in case you didnt know, we traders talk direct and to the point . sorry it didnt quite meet your delicate expectations.

ta ta ,

streetwise

At least this time it is spelt correctly and appears well thought out, maybe he's learning :) Perhaps he could tackle capital letters next week?

Anything he posts to me again like that will get posted publically up here. I won't be bullied or hassled.

Skimbleshanks

2,325 16
Helen - he has been busy with PMs, but it looks as if you had the nicest one. Needless to say mine was quite repulsive.

Perhaps he has got his Mummy to proof-read his PM to you.

dsmodi

Established member
509 2
nice one H!

me three - i got a pm as well.....

lol - i think there's a funny side to all this ;)

Mr. Charts

Legendary member
7,367 1,184
Pathetic Missive ;-)
Sorry you guys are getting stress from that w****r.
I haven't got a message from him. I guess I'm just not nice enough :-(
Those of you who are still trying to figure out the missing letters between the W and R try "inne". Which is of course what I meant...

dsmodi

Established member
509 2
i'd also received a PM from him - and replied accordingly helen.... can't seem to get it back tho', else I'd copy it and my reply here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock