Connors RSI

TraderJoel

Hi there,

Anybody test Connors RSI vs original and find superior results for Overbought/Oversold signals?

(Are some software packages pre-built with Connors RSI?)

Thanks in advance!
Joel

If you can post a MT4 version I would be happy to test it out.

:clap:

RSI is a lagging indicator so I'm certain it can't tell you what's going to happen RIGHT NOW

hey TJ ...post some images .im happy to feedback

i use RSI at times ........much lower settings than most use though

cheers
N

RSI is a lagging indicator so I'm certain it can't tell you what's going to happen RIGHT NOW

That's what they all say. It lags. I say it leads even PRICE when treated with respect .............

And it beat Goldman Sachs gurus eezily in calling the 2008 CRASH. And its FREE. And if you put a trendline on it, you'll be at the beach quicker than any other trader who just uses overbought/oversold and other stupid asinine, hovine, bovine methods. And if you put a (21) on it, it becomes a much bigger boat. Then if you mark the wave lows and highs on it, it will tell you where the trend has suddenly developed weakness. It can save your profits, your account and your marriage.

Forgive them Father - and get this Father, they are CERTAIN.

SPX on monthly, but even so, blunt as the timeframe is, eeeezily blasted all Goldman Sachs gurus, US Govt. FED chief, Ben Bernanke and Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson. Also beat every mother's son out there with total eeeeeeeeZe. Like its doing so again in 2019 after having called the trend violation as shown on 9/30/18, 10/31/18, 12/31/18, 4/1/19. And note that SPX is still going up up up. But RSI - this is Fibo's RSI. What about Wilder's RSI? F*** him! And Connor's RSI? F*** him too. This baby is pure FIBO RSI, a slim engine with rocket power. :whistle::whistle::whistle:

And the creme de la creme concept to be taken home here? that even with a blunt monthly Fibo can bugger royally those with sharp instruments like Daily, 4H, 1H

CAn you dig what I'm dealing with here, Father? Have you forsaken me by sending me here? :):):):)

:)

Hi there,

Anybody test Connors RSI vs original and find superior results for Overbought/Oversold signals?

Thanks in advance!
Joel

Yes, see Post #6

To supercharge further when trading mornings, use RSI with a cup of coffee with this formula

your fav coffee with
1 TBSP pure organic butter
2 TBSP organic coconut oil
Raw, raw raw Manuka honey
iron fortified milk powder by Nido ( haemoglobin mechanisms get the signal right away that Iron production is upped)

Then sit down to trade.

Forgive them Father .................... :) :)

SPX monthly with RSI in the lower panel - note the trendlines used on SPX are all parallel.

Note first the creme de las creme, the astounding message from BEAR sent only to Fibo. No mother in the entire world has this info. Nobody. Except the sobs here at T2W :):):):)

And what might that message be? First draw a line conncecting the 2000 top to the Jan 2018 top and extend it. (SPX monthly).
Then create 4 parallel lines as I have shown in the chart. Now sit bck and observe how every important juncture in History was hit by these lines. Therefore the 2018-2019 Triple tops seen easily on Daily but kinda crumpled on monthly - are SIGNIFICANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you dig it? :whistle:

Even the 1987 crash top was predicted by Price RSI combo.

So where will the current epic BEAR crash end in 2025? Why of course at one of the trenlines I've drawn showing the red arrows, most likely the middle one or the lowest one if not the middle one.

Hi there,

Thanks in advance!
Joel

Fibo's supercharged RSI is so powerful it can wake up Lazarus from the dead.

If you can post a MT4 version I would be happy to test it out.

👏
Cant find an MT4 version. The formula in the link should give you an idea as to how it behaves.

That's what they all say. It lags. I say it leads even PRICE when treated with respect .............

And it beat Goldman Sachs gurus eezily in calling the 2008 CRASH. And its FREE. And if you put a trendline on it, you'll be at the beach quicker than any other trader who just uses overbought/oversold and other stupid asinine, hovine, bovine methods. And if you put a (21) on it, it becomes a much bigger boat. Then if you mark the wave lows and highs on it, it will tell you where the trend has suddenly developed weakness. It can save your profits, your account and your marriage.

Forgive them Father - and get this Father, they are CERTAIN.

SPX on monthly, but even so, blunt as the timeframe is, eeeezily blasted all Goldman Sachs gurus, US Govt. FED chief, Ben Bernanke and Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson. Also beat every mother's son out there with total eeeeeeeeZe. Like its doing so again in 2019 after having called the trend violation as shown on 9/30/18, 10/31/18, 12/31/18, 4/1/19. And note that SPX is still going up up up. But RSI - this is Fibo's RSI. What about Wilder's RSI? F*** him! And Connor's RSI? F*** him too. This baby is pure FIBO RSI, a slim engine with rocket power. :whistle::whistle::whistle:

And the creme de la creme concept to be taken home here? that even with a blunt monthly Fibo can bugger royally those with sharp instruments like Daily, 4H, 1H

CAn you dig what I'm dealing with here, Father? Have you forsaken me by sending me here? :):):):)

View attachment 267412:)

I like this - very nice concept Fibo. One that is in the nugget book.