Conflicting Signals - How does this work?

Thanks for the helpful replys guys, and the hare don't make me challenge you to a documented demo duel ;)

And i wasn't just talking about Bollinger bands, was an example, what about a pin bar in 1 day and an opposite one on 1 hour?

.............. what about a pin bar in 1 day and an opposite one on 1 hour?

That's exactly what I was talking about
:)

...........bottom line would be like this:
D1 (king, main Bias) -------> H4/H1 (mid timeframe, waiting to get indication that matches with the Daily if it has provided a Bias, if not, it is good to provide bias from itself) -------> crack it on the 5 min tf (with your preferred system, indicators, naked charts... whatever you like)
Hope it helps you a little
:)

How about entering on a 10 setting bb re-entry and exiting on the middle and the last starc band.

Thanks for the helpful replys guys, and the hare don't make me challenge you to a documented demo duel ;)

And i wasn't just talking about Bollinger bands, was an example, what about a pin bar in 1 day and an opposite one on 1 hour?

That is closer, because you are using bars and they are closer to the reality of what is happening now. Nevertheless, pin bars (and this is only my opinion) don't tell us anything, either. They are, simply, a curiosity apparently exported from Japan. Everything is in your own mind and curiosities are only a point on a chart that you have decided to use as a rule for entering. That is not, necessarily, a bad thing because it disciplines you to not doing "y" until "x" happens.

You can miss some good moves, though.

Doomberg---join the club! :)