Compliance Question


1 0
Hi, I'm new to the forum and wonder if we have any compliance experts that can offer an opinion. Having spent many years as a financial advisor in the US, with a Series 7 and 65, I developed a stock trading system that has worked well over the past year with a small account.

A friend wants to put up 100k in a trading account where I would have power of attorney and split any profits.

To pull this off, would I have to give up my licenses and strike out on my own? Any registrations necessary when just trading for a partner outside of the broker dealer world?

Thank you for any input.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock