Competition Entry w/c 19th March

Joe

Hi,

It's me causing trouble again!
I suspect that ATN opened at about 29, but I'll take the profit if you insist.

Will await adjuducation

Regards
Joe

Sorry, same as last week Joe.... I'll be adjusting all opening prices tonight.....
BUT if you are SURE of your opening price, you can allways close your position,and gamble that we can agree on the price later.
That goes for anyone, by the way.

Thanks for the prompt reply, but I'll await the outcome (I think I'm right in which case I'm in a loss making position)
Regards
Joe

Hiya Joe,

I've updated some of the prices tonight including yours. Particularly those that were at the extremes of the board. Please if you notice any discrepency then let me know and I'll update it. From next week, we shouldn't have these problems hopefully.. as I'm going to change our feed to someone more reliable.

Good luck for the rest of the week,
Sharky.

ps. Bullseye our resident random stock picker started out in the top 10 this morning, but finished up in the bottom 10 with a disappointing end to the day for HIT.

Hi Sharky,

Problems again, I closed ARM last night and it accepted it but now it's open again?

It went to close pending as I anticipated.

Regards
Joe

Hi Joe,

Sorry about this I think the code is a bit flakey. Consider it closed at this morning's opening price. This weekend I'm rewriting a a lot of the competition code, so it will run a lot smooter and have a few extra bells and whistles.

Cheers,
Paul.

Hi Paul,
Thanks.. looking forward to the bells and whistles, you're certainly a star
Regards
Joe

Can I remind every one- think big- it's not bells and whistles.......
IT'S HOOTERS AND CLAXONS!
:)

Now closed..

Hi Joe,

Closed ARM for you and corrected the price. If anyone else is having problems with pending closures that don't work, then add your post to this thread, and I 'll close at the opening price.

Cheers,
Sharky.

hi sharky,

I closed cne on Monday evening ready for tuesday's market. I think the profit that is showing looks correct but it's still showing penfing...

TIA,
Darth.

Hi Sharky,

Can you please close my short on barc at mid price 1931, thursday 8.55am...

The price on the table wasn't reflecting it...so I wrote it here...

cheers

Riz

Hi again,

Tried the close myself it worked this time...so you may ignore this message...cheers

Riz

Last edited:
congratulations to bunkum and shelman for sterling performances on the competition this week.

Shame I closed the BLM short but who would have guessed what happened to poor old Balitmore yesterday.

Have a nice weekend.
Darth.

And to you too, darth trader...the 3 of you have been great to secure that much profit in a week like this...

As for Steve, well I am impressed :)

Riz

"blush"

As reward for winning could all entrants that finished below me please buy 5000 SEG each.

Good fun

Bunkum