Company performance announcments

Perrington

Hello all,

Where can I go to find a list of companies that are announcing performance stats ? A daily list, or monthly etc, preferably on one website (basically an economic calender for company announcements). For example British Gas made its announcements yesterday, and made some strong financial gains, and this was a major factor in the FTSE rallying. I feel this will help me gauge what to expect in terms of the performance of the FTSE, so any links / advice will be appreciated.

FTSE100, DAX and DOW, NASDAQ etc, just as much as possible really.

Perrington said:
Hello all,

Where can I go to find a list of companies that are announcing performance stats ? A daily list, or monthly etc, preferably on one website (basically an economic calender for company announcements). For example British Gas made its announcements yesterday, and made some strong financial gains, and this was a major factor in the FTSE rallying. I feel this will help me gauge what to expect in terms of the performance of the FTSE, so any links / advice will be appreciated.

FTSE100, DAX and DOW, NASDAQ etc, just as much as possible really.

Wildebeest on TMF's Value Share board does this on a weekly basis. Here's the latest. (they are keen on recs over there-give him one, top right hand corner!

http://boards.fool.co.uk/Message.asp?mid=9110694

Split

Also try

http://digitallook.com

You have to register as a user (free), then go to "tools", then "financial diary" - this lists:

Annual General Meeting, Extraordinary General Meetings, Dividend Payment Date, Trading Announcements, Economic Announcements, Quarterly Results, Ex-Dividend Date etc

James C said:
Also try

http://digitallook.com

You have to register as a user (free), then go to "tools", then "financial diary" - this lists:

Annual General Meeting, Extraordinary General Meetings, Dividend Payment Date, Trading Announcements, Economic Announcements, Quarterly Results, Ex-Dividend Date etc

I registered with them last week but got fed up with the rigmarole of trying to get in, switching off
publicity boxes, etc. I felt that I was wasting time and am an impatient b*****d over things like that. Also when you press the links for news, you have register with TimesOnline or similar.

Do you feel that I am overreacting or are they worth the trouble?

Split

Unless the irritation is caused by a long-legged woman awaiting you after a hard day's trading :)

I'll check out the registration process to see if its worth the "free" tools mentioned, if they are useful then it may be worth the log in after all. I for one dont get overly excited at the thought of spending 30 minutes computer time per day logging into this site and that site, its frustrating, and psychologically damaging. haha

Unless the irritation is caused by a long-legged woman awaiting you after a hard day's trading

That would not be classed as irritation. That would be titillation and that is absolutely acceptable.