comp dates

Hmmm, you're right about that katcot. I'm going to have to start the competition again at the end of today. The final results will be calculated as of end of Friday last week. Sorry about the mix up. :( We plan to automate the process of setting up the new comp each month (like we do with the Dow comp now), that will ensure this won't happen again.

Hi
Is it something I said?
I know there's a delay between trading and executing but I think this is ridiculous!
:LOL:

All trades are delayed by 15 mins, to compensate for the 15 min delayed feed we use. So by doing so, we can achieve a near real-time quote, and those with realtime feeds don't have an edge. Were you waiting any longer than this for a trade to be executed?

Paul - latest share comp is currently shown as running from June 18 to July 13... ?

Regards,
Purple

Sharky said:
All trades are delayed by 15 mins, to compensate for the 15 min delayed feed we use. So by doing so, we can achieve a near real-time quote, and those with realtime feeds don't have an edge. Were you waiting any longer than this for a trade to be executed?

No its not that. Its jujst that when I checked it said that my trade would be executed sometime in January - I'm afraid I did think this a tad excessive.

Kat :LOL:

PP, now fixed - that was my mistake. Kat, not sure why that occurred, perhaps tied up with the wrong dates. Anyway we're currently automating the process, so next comp should run smoothly.