Community Constitution

DionysusToast

Dec 6, 2009
www.jigsawtrading.com
If you look at this thread and the main contributors to it, it is worth considering how much they contribute to the forum in terms of trading chat before basing the forum around their opinions.

Otherwise, it's going to be a case of the squeaky wheel gets the oil.

Why not solicit the opinions of people that actually trade and discuss trading? Why are the opinions of those that do nothing but complain so important?

Apr 10, 2006
Valletta
Why not solicit the opinions of people that actually trade and discuss trading? Why are the opinions of those that do nothing but complain so important?
The simple answer is that t2w has a complete lack of leadership. Steve is completely out of his depth, and he doesn't know what else to do.

There's a complete absence of original ideas, and he's talking to the only people who are prepared to engage in the process. That's the truth.

Feb 6, 2004
uk
If you look at this thread and the main contributors to it, it is worth considering how much they contribute to the forum in terms of trading chat before basing the forum around their opinions.

and you think they'll have better ideas? what makes you believe this? the evidence thus far says they may not. i'd imagine a view from everyone is hopefully welcome. the new ceo exchange platform is indeed a good idea. they may or may not take up every suggestion, but at least everyone has an opportunity to voice their opinion/suggestion if they wish to do so.

imv trading chat board contributors can bring very narrow selfish views to the table, a broader view is required, that's why the board layout shakeup is the way we have it. one selfish (flawed) idea with a motive offered up ages back, ceo appointed and requests ideas from the admin team, up pops the flawed board rearrangement offering, which is hastily snapped up without further ado as a move forward. yeah that's progress (n)

barjon

May 6, 2003
The simple answer is that t2w has a complete lack of leadership. Steve is completely out of his depth, and he doesn't know what else to do.

There's a complete absence of original ideas, and he's talking to the only people who are prepared to engage in the process. That's the truth.
Oh, hare, you are a card :LOL: It's called consultation - look it up.

Although why anyone would pay the slightest attention to your views when your agenda for years has been to de-rail the T2W train by fair means or foul. It must be a huge frustration to you that the train keeps chugging along. Sad.

Mr. Charts

Sep 18, 2001
www.nasdaq-nyse-trading-courses.com

The Vendetta from Valletta seeking hari-kiri :LOL:

Anyway, how come the Swans in your avatar aren't Black? :LOL:

Apr 10, 2006
Valletta
The Vendetta from Valletta seeking hari-kiri :LOL:

Anyway, how come the Swans in your avatar aren't Black? :LOL:
Just calling it as I see it. A complete absence of any form of leadership or vision. They simply don't know where they should be positioning themselves, and its becoming increasingly apparent

I certainly didn't agree with mr sharkys previous objectives, but at least he had some sort of plan, and that plan was implemented to the detriment of content quality. At the moment, they seam to be running around like headless chickens, completely without direction. The strategy seams to be based on asking people what they want, and as DT points out, he's communicating with an unrepresentative sample of the sites membership.

Concerning my avatar, the black swans have been chased away with a rolled up copy of the financial times :LOL:

Splitlink

Nov 18, 2001
Concerning my avatar, the black swans have been chased away with a rolled up copy of the financial times :LOL:
You don't still read that, surely? I'm old and I can't remember the last time I bought one!

How is T2W going to to cater for those who use the FT to swat black swans?

I bet you do the Telegraph crossword as well, don't you?

Mr. Charts

Sep 18, 2001
www.nasdaq-nyse-trading-courses.com
You don't still read that, surely? I'm old and I can't remember the last time I bought one!

How is T2W going to to cater for those who use the FT to swat black swans?

I bet you do the Telegraph crossword as well, don't you?

last bought when film came out FT pink swat Spanish Fly sorry, can't string together a sentence, sub-Joycean stream of consciousness will have to do

Attachments

Liquid validity

Sep 19, 2010

Why don't you give your opinions then instead of complaining about people that complain.
No one knows your opinion if you don't give it.
Not having a pop, just an observation :)