Commentary on our country

chump

This might have been better under joke of the day..couple of true stories for you..

1.Interviewed a young teacher recently re a tenancy on a property...he had put together a little list of questions to ask as he viewed properties....one such was "does the property suffer from any rising damp?"...looking out of the second storey window I replied that I hoped not !...I did not have the heart to ask him what subject he taught..I was frightened he might say Science..

2.On a recent property inspection a tenant enquired whether it was likely that he might have a new contract to remain in the property....being in a lighthearted mood I replied" sorry,but I have rented the property to a one legged Mongolian goatherder" to which he said "good joke"..so I told him "No, I'm serious, I'll tell you his name if you like, it's Genghis.....Genghis Khan"...to which my tenant blurted out in disgust that he "thought it was grossly unfair that he had not been given the option of a new contract first" !....

seriously what is this country coming to...

What you say here is a great wisdom, and the correct route to assess the state of this great nation called the United Kingdom. Very good advice, very wise.