Collective Noun for Trolls

It's sad that this thread actually has better content than 99% of the new threads that get started by the influx of imbeciles that are allowed to continuously post.

Peter

Don't make me command my Tribe of Trolls to descend upon you to post nightmares of nonsense!

Peter

Don't make me command my Tribe of Trolls to descend upon you to post nightmares of nonsense!

Peter
Hey, I think wackybaccycackyptete wins the contest!

Two alliterative collective nouns in one apparently nonchalant sentence. The craft and skill making it look so accidental wins an award in its own right.

A Tribe of Trolls

A Nightmare of Nonsenses

Sharky will be in touch shortly to arrange the $15,000 Amazon voucher with you.

Weren't they a female dance group from the 70s on TOTP?

Plus is has to be - A Pandora of Trolls - otherwise your entry doesn't count.

Pan's People

Attachments

• pan's people.PNG
    pan's people.PNG
    98.7 KB · Views: 186
It's sad that this thread actually has better content than 99% of the new threads that get started by the influx of imbeciles that are allowed to continuously post.
Peter - I do hope you're not trolling!?
We can't do much about the influx of imbeciles I'm afraid but, as I hope you and others will have observed by now, we are slowly but surely eradicating the quagmire of trolls. (That's my contribution on the collective noun front, btw!)
Tim.

We can't do much about the influx of imbeciles I'm afraid but, as I hope you and others will have observed by now, we are slowly but surely eradicating the quagmire of trolls. (That's my contribution on the collective noun front, btw!)
Tim.

And they are leaving on a

troll eBus ................:cheesy:

Attachments

• trolleybus.PNG
    trolleybus.PNG
    41.9 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
One more time ...

"Trolling, just trolling............."

:LOL:

Tim.

Like Lightning McQueen?

I'm hoping that once we get today (being the eve of all Hallows) out of the way, I'll open my eyes in the morning and they'll all be gone.

Best collective noun for trolls is a spoonerism:
cucking funts :)