CO2 emissions trends+trading!

iptamenos_gatos

1 0
Does anyone can inform me how to forecast the price of co2 emissions? Temporarily i buy CO2 RIGHTS for my company and an agent does all the work for me. But i have no idea about the trend of the prices!!!

Akinozragore

114 7
CO2 emissions are regulated by each country, but the most severe regulations are in the European Union, so you shoul keep on analyzing European environmental policy to predict CO2 emissions prices. The persistently high cost of carbon dioxide (CO2) allowances in the European Union is putting pressure on the profitability of companies in the region, so that part of the cost trends can be tracked through verification of companies' reports that purchase allowances, primarily from steel mills. Particularly influential are the new rules and reforms of EU regulations on emissions trading and the introduction of a reserve fund to ensure market stability. They have had the most significant impact on the cost of allowances. So in order to profit from CO2 emissions, many factors have to be taken into account and there is no simple tool for such analysis.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock