CMC's I Pad spread bet app appraisal, 'selling the sizzle and not the steak'?

• Thread starter Black Swan
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2

PC at CMC Markets

Experienced member
1,264 28
hi the hare,
rewrote the whole apple protocol from the ground upwards.
in effect we have two platforms.
flash flex for the desk top
Apple for the ipad and iphone.
android coming soon.

tks for your posting
Peter

Just out of interest, is the ipad app still based on the same adobe flash platform used by next gen ? , or did they rewrite from the ground up specifically for ipad ?

Reactions: the hare

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,303
I think the article was a bit overdone, surely you could have foreseen the reaction you'd get. Giving a load of abuse to anyone who criticises you is hardly going to help. Seeing as we're on the subject of CMC have you also reviewed the awards they have received? I'm thinking specifically of the one from a fake organisation called Business Britain Magazine which was proudly displayed in their reception area. Now that's what I call selling the sizzle.

B

Black Swan

0 0
I think the article was a bit overdone, surely you could have foreseen the reaction you'd get. Giving a load of abuse to anyone who criticises you is hardly going to help. Seeing as we're on the subject of CMC have you also reviewed the awards they have received? I'm thinking specifically of the one from a fake organisation called Business Britain Magazine which was proudly displayed in their reception area. Now that's what I call selling the sizzle.

You've lost me there Boylesy, Aaron is cool, love his leg pulling, we're from the same area and of similar ages so he understands the chill and horror of holidays in N.Wales as a kid when your Mum and Dad were skint..Actually happy days looking back..:(

You're not aware but article writing is/was a part of my skill set, so 'unfortunately' if someone asks me for a favour we'll (I'll) attempt to do the job right..In fact the article was shortened, left out the selection of time frames etc.. and more formalised..

Should imagine there's plenty of awards in PC's trophy cabinet, entrepreneur of the year in 2007?

Ross Spur

2,293 172
You've lost me there Boylesy, Aaron is cool, love his leg pulling, we're from the same area and of similar ages so he understands the chill and horror of holidays in N.Wales as a kid when your Mum and Dad were skint..Actually happy days looking back..:(

You're not aware but article writing is/was a part of my skill set, so 'unfortunately' if someone asks me for a favour we'll (I'll) attempt to do the job right..In fact the article was shortened, left out the selection of time frames etc.. and more formalised..

Should imagine there's plenty of awards in PC's trophy cabinet, entrepreneur of the year in 2007?

How about giving us a similarly unbiased review of the main browser Next Gen?

PS. I still take holidays in N. Wales.

B

Black Swan

0 0
How about giving us a similarly unbiased review of the main browser Next Gen?

PS. I still take holidays in N. Wales.

I'll be doing them all (every sb firm) over the next few months..

We go mountain biking in llandegla, and take lots of days out in N Wales.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock