Cmc?

peterwood

Sorry if it's an old chesnut but how do CMC rate as a spreadbetting firm on this forum.I have been with them for several years having tried IG and City Index and thought CMC better than them but get p!ssed of at times with the attitude of SOME of their dealers and support staff so a move might be a good thing,
Peter

Sorry if it's an old chesnut but how do CMC rate as a spreadbetting firm on this forum.I have been with them for several years having tried IG and City Index and thought CMC better than them but get p!ssed of at times with the attitude of SOME of their dealers and support staff so a move might be a good thing,
Peter

for index trading i found worldspread easy and cheaper to use, unlike CMC, NO re-quotes. for shares capital is now cheaper than CMC. CMC also charges higher overnight interest rate, you get less if you were short (than capitals).

cmc?

Hi toptrader,
Thanks for the post,i will check them out.I got caught by the overnight just recently,
Peter

Can I just say that I recently signed up at www.gftuk.com and have been overjoyed with both the level of their service and their highly competitive quotes on UK, European and US stocks. I would rate their dealing software as the best around with a quote and chart package to rival that of a paid service. You can apply online for a demo account and the prices that you see are real and live. You can even trade a dummy account. For me this has to rate as the best serivce around.

Steve.

Can I just say that I recently signed up at www.gftuk.com and have been overjoyed with both the level of their service and their highly competitive quotes on UK, European and US stocks. I would rate their dealing software as the best around with a quote and chart package to rival that of a paid service. You can apply online for a demo account and the prices that you see are real and live. You can even trade a dummy account. For me this has to rate as the best serivce around.

Steve.

i checked their web site. their spreads on UK shares are much wider than capitals.
on indices they are same.

Gft

I agree with top trader, the spreads on equities are big in comparison to other SB Companies. Its a shame as would like to use GFT for shares but dont, only use it for indices.
I agree with stevespray, it is a good platform with positions on the screen and all the other bits that make it a good platform.
Couple of time the screen has frozen when had a position on, called them and they had not explanation for it, I just could of moved my Limit to a better price thats all, froze for an hour.