CMC Markets Action

TomTom

Established member
By now most are aware of how this company has opperated in the past.
If any one would like to make a statement and stand as a whitness of how CMC cheated or unfairly acted please put your comments below.
Below is a link when a simplar company acted wrongly.

The High Court judge, Mr Justice Flaux, branded Mr Bomford a "fraudster" and a "persistent and inveterate liar", finding that he had fraudulently misrepresented the true position to Mr Gill because he stood to earn £2.7 million in commission (Mr Bomford himself earned £500,000.00 in bonuses over the course

Dealers at CMC are on a bounus structure, ( now you know why delays in trading and requotes , phone dealer, dealing been suspended happends ) put your story below and I can contact you with a solution.

Lees Solicitors - '7 to 7 Man' Wins 20 Million - Veronica Howley

Last edited:
2 things...first thing , once in a position in IHG.l or six continents as it was then (3yrs ago) could see level2 70000 shares on bid and they bid me 1.5p out (may have been 1 or 2 can't remember exactly) or 2000.........pay cfd comm for equities, cheaper.

2nd point. The above link has nothing at all in common with CMC, the MAN grp thing was someone seemingly churning and taking bad positions on the chaps account wile employed as an advisory trader and then lying aout his account........FRAUD

CMC only trade with execution only clients...you buy it your fault etc and they seem to "tweak" the price to suit themselves not you.........wrong but nothing like the other.

Hi Foredog, If one was to look at the case closely, Man grp lost due to deception and mis interpriting the truth.
I do agree it is different to what we are on a bout, however the core of deception, lies for financial benifit are the same, that is what I are high lighting.
Regards
Tom

No worries, just looked at it how i thought a solicitor would. They always seem to worry about the detail.

Hope you get the result you want against them.

Mr10% Are not in a postion to say at the moment.
Just asking if anyone else has had bad problems, just to beef it up a bit.:)
At the end of the day I have what is sufishent to win my case.