CMC 30/6 Minimum Commission Charges

Dear all,

Now that CMC will be implementing a minimum commission charge of £9.00 per trade, what are your thoughts.

I have been looking at trading on and off for nearly 5 years. The strategy I was going to go live requires small wins but a lot of trades, like 30-50 per day. This will kill my strategy. I have looked at other CFD providers but what are other people looking to do.

The other CFD providers are Capital Spreads, Spread Co, Plus 500, Intertrader and Financial Spreads.

The funny thing is I like CMC's new platform. Thoughts????

Hi

Did you manage to find an alternative? I've been searching for a reliable broker, I thought capital cfds looked good but they have a minimum order size with all trades which vary wildly but usually above the amount I would invest in my first tranche.

Intertrader looks well dodgy....any suggestions?

Best
Ronak
Dear all,

Now that CMC will be implementing a minimum commission charge of £9.00 per trade, what are your thoughts.

I have been looking at trading on and off for nearly 5 years. The strategy I was going to go live requires small wins but a lot of trades, like 30-50 per day. This will kill my strategy. I have looked at other CFD providers but what are other people looking to do.

The other CFD providers are Capital Spreads, Spread Co, Plus 500, Intertrader and Financial Spreads.

The funny thing is I like CMC's new platform. Thoughts????