Climate Change

A small history of recent climate related to instilling fear:

1970th ice age forecast:

1980th ozone hole forecast:

since 1990th the so called "climate change", but "the markets are where the money is, politicians followed":
"climate protection" is a much more funny combination of words as it also does not explain what climate is aand what is to protect.

Maybe it will turn out as a myth as the ice age assumptions of the 70th:

"In October 1982, David told a global warming conference financed by Exxon: “Few people doubt that the world has entered an energy transition, away from dependence upon fossil fuels and toward some mix of renewable resources that will not pose problems of CO2 accumulation"
(and they didn't reduce their own emissions AFAIK since then)

IMO man made global warming is just a theory without fundamental evidence - as there are a lot of other factors ignored:
- photosynthesis
- solar winds
- deforestation

See also page 104 here for a better view of climate relations

As oxygen concentration drops while C02 concentration raises, this looks more like an effect of continuing deforestation reducing photosynthesis activities.

I'm still waiting for any effect on the C02 concentration of all the measures taken to reduce C02 emissions.
Maybe there is none -and it ends like the regeneration of the ozone hole by self-healing processes of the system which were not included in the original fear generating forecasts.

This btl comment from 'Zebra66' neatly encapsulates the lies we're being sold. . .

"I have come to realize that, when an emergency is real, you don't need to persuade anyone. When people [governments, big business and MSM] go to extraordinary measures to promote a supposed 'emergency'... censoring opposing opinions... destroying people's reputations... calling you names like "denier"... it's because they are lying."

If we can't trust organizations like NASA, then who can we trust?

Massive Retrospective Adjustments Made to Temperature Databases Used to Promote Net Zero

"Massive retrospective alterations have been made to surface air temperatures by GISS, one of the main global databases run by the U.S. space agency NASA. Professor Ole Humlum has discovered that in the period January 1915 to January 2000, GISS changed past warming from 0.45°C to 0.67°C. This was a massive increase of 49%, which meant that almost half of the apparent warming in most of the 20th century was due to administrative changes made years after the initial measurements. On such evidence is the need for a global Net Zero collectivisation being promoted."

While I think we should treat the planet and nature with the utmost care and respect; climate change, IMO, is a large pile of horse s***.

And no we should not trust NASA. I trust NASA about as much as I trust TicTok which aint a lot.

The Astrophysicist Warning About the Coming Little Ice Age: “It’s Already Started
“CO2 is not a bad gas,” says Valentina Zharkova, a Professor at the Northumbria University in Newcastle, U.K. On the contrary, she points out, every garden centre uses it in its greenhouses to make plants lush and green. “We actually have a CO2 deficit in the world, and it’s three to four times less than the plants would like,” she notes, adding that the proportion of CO2 in the atmosphere has been at much higher levels throughout our planet’s history than it is now. . .

Climate Change is Class Warfare

by Martin Durkin, maker of 'Climate: The Movie'

". . . The climate alarm is not supported by scientific evidence. It is supported by bullyng, intimidation and the censorship of anyone who dares to question it. Climate catastrophism is politics, shamelessly dressed up as science. . .It would be nice to think that politely pointing to the actual scientific data might put an end to all the climate chaos nonsense. Sadly it won’t. Because this ain’t about science."

A couple of very insightful btl comments. . .
'Stewart' writes:
"And most people are so abused and gaslit by this point that they cannot conceive a world taxes and regulation. The moment you even suggest it, they get defensive and nervous, a bit like a battered woman when you ask her about her husband.
“Well, he can get angry sometimes. Often it’s my fault though. He means well really, he just struggles to control his temper…”
“Yes, taxes are a bit too high, and government can be very wasteful. But you need some form of regulation, you need someone to be in charge, otherwise you’d just have chaos. And I think most people in the public sector are trying to do good.”

'RTSC' writes:
It’s about control, the reduction of “the peasants'” living standards in the west and transferring whatever money they have left to the 2nd/3rd world and Big Business.
Me: Small c conservative; Brexit voter; anti-Covid tyranny and un-jabbed; climate change realist. Never watch the BBC.
My older sister: LibDem; Remain voter; supports the Covid tyranny and jabbed to the max; loud-mouth climate change proselytiser. Gets all her “news” from the BBC.
We don’t get on.
🙂

Last edited: