Climate Change

Matt,
Please watch the film I posted. Once you've done that, please explain why you still believe the lies being told by the grifters who profit from this scam rather than proper scientists using real world empirical data that proves without a doubt that man made climate change is a myth. There's literally no evidence for it at all. Zilch, none, nada.
Tim.
Don't know why but the link doesn't work

Matt,
I have news for you: the ice caps aren't melting. If you want to know the inconvenient truth that blasts these lies out of the freezing water, I recommend you read, mark, learn and inwardly digest the facts presented in this series of articles by Chris Morrison. Enjoy . . .

The Real Inconvenient Truth: Arctic Sea Ice Has Grown Since 2012
Dramatic Recovery in Global Sea Ice Confounds the Net Zero Catastrophists
Melting Ice Caps and World on Fire vs The Reality

So, the ice caps aren't melting after all, the polar bears aren't on the verge of extinction - they're flourishing - along with the penguins. It's all nonsense designed to instill fear and sow compliance so that we spend thousands on heat pumps that don't work and eat bugs instead of steak and stay in our cold homes rather than swanning around the world like Leonardo DiCaprio having an absolute blast.
Tim.
Tim,

I've just finished reading a couple of articles, but neither provided any concrete research links to back the author's perspective or counter the prevailing climate change dialogue. It seems more like their personal take on the matter. There's a lot of data interpretation going on, with folks bending it to fit their narratives. And then, believe it or not, there are still people out there who subscribe to the flat Earth theory (and no, we're not talking about Terry Pratchett's Discworld :)

Climate Change Overview: The IPCC reports are like climate change encyclopedias
https://www.ipcc.ch/report/ar6/syr/

or
The National Snow and Ice Data Center provides the most current updates and analyses on ice coverage

Tim,
I've just finished reading a couple of articles, but neither provided any concrete research links to back the author's perspective or counter the prevailing climate change dialogue.
Matt,
Unusually, instead of the research links appearing in the normal blue colour (as in your post) - they're in red in the articles - apologies for not pointing that out in my last post. There's any number of them, sprinkled like confetti all over the place!

So, Chris Morrison's articles are meticulously researched and evidenced based. Indeed, that's the whole point of them, i.e. it's not his personal opinion at all, he's presenting empirical scientific data (i.e. not GIGO computer models which most 'world is on fire' data is based on), that shows quite clearly that the ice caps are no longer melting. If you have evidence that what he says is wrong or misleading in some way, by all means post it, but please be specific. Quote the passage/statistics in Morrison's article(s) that you disagree with, clearly state why you think he's wrong or misleading and support this by quoting the passage/statistics from the IPCC (or whoever) as evidence to support your counter narrative. I'm afraid that simply posting a link to an entire report without being specific isn't helpful and doesn't prove anything one way or the other. Sorry! ;-)
Tim.

PS. Thanks LM for posting a link to the documentary - yes it's the right one! (y)

Last edited:
Interesting . . .
Post some inconvenient truths that go against the mainstream narrative that they have no argument against - and this is what happens. And some folks still think we live in an open society where free speech is cherished and protected. Well, all I can say is: think again. :mad: . . .

Matt,
I hope you managed to view the film before it got taken down. Either way, if you're still of the same view that climate change is wo/man made, and if the case in favour of this argument is so strong and the case that I and those in the film put forward is so weak - why take the film down? Call me a conspiracy theorist if you like but, for me, this is proof positive that the criminal elite behind the climate change grift know the game's up, they've been rumbled, the ship's taking on water and it's only a matter of time before it goes down.
Tim.

Cancelled.png

Last edited: