Cleanest Pair

Pipsaholic

Anyone looked at many pairs free of congested traffic? I find the usd/chf to be the cleanest in terms of ranges and randomness.

Anyone looked at many pairs free of congested traffic? I find the usd/chf to be the cleanest in terms of ranges and randomness.

please expand what you mean P.........for example highly correlated pairs will have a lot of congestion and low volatility most of the time

N

what I mean is the pair that has the least amount of choppyness and has lots of space between as in left and right of the charts when price is moving. If you look at the USD/CHF it trends beautifully with hardly any ranging or difficult periods.

what I mean is the pair that has the least amount of choppyness and has lots of space between as in left and right of the charts when price is moving. If you look at the USD/CHF it trends beautifully with hardly any ranging or difficult periods.

difficult like when the SNB step in to sort out their currency? :)

i guess there must be other markets out their that price moves easier without conflict like some currency pairs and the only way to find out is searching for myself. I found the USD/ZAR/SEK/NOK move easy once you get a good entry without traffic.

yep usdchf

Not a pair, but ES is worth looking at. It often moves very smoothly, there is plenty of to-the-tick behaviour and so on. And of course if it got any more liquid it would turn into a gas.

I washed mine this morning so they're still smelling pretty fresh. You're not invited to examine them though and unfortunately not too much traffic recently.

Hey gang

can someone clarify what we are talking about here ?

I assume good trending
minimum whip and ranging ?
Timeframe ?

N

Oh yeah? Well, if you smelled my gas on a Sunday morning you'd think it was a solid.

Seriously, the air around me is sometime so thick you can practically chew it.

Also known as air biscuits.

Agree with Audusd, nice clean moves but can sometimes take an age to move, despite PA set ups indicating otherwise.

I'd also add a vote for AUDUSD and EUR/GBP (though small range).

Each pair does seem to behave differently over the years though. I suppose they change with overall economic changes etc.

Right now AU, GU and EY are doing me proud with bullpips so I'm happy! :)