Classic Trading Books

traderx

Unfortunately, I have not found a way to win in the market so I am selling my collection of trading books, many classic titles for small money as they are no longer of use to me. If you are interested please keep an eye on Ebay as I will be selling many books in the coming weeks. For now:

Reminiscences of a Stock Operator (paperback)

eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

Tape Reading & Market Tactics by Humphrey, B Neill (Paperback, 2007)

Extraordinary Popular Delusions (hardback)

Bear Essentials (paperback)

Trend Following by Michael W. Covel (Hardback, 2004)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230693331558

I hope this posting does not cause a problem for the T2W Management as I have some fantastic titles coming up having spent 10 years buying every book under the sun and they are of little interest to the ebay community but likely to represent real bargains to active traders on T2W. Most books are like brand new. Thank you for looking at these books for sale on ebay.

ps my name on ebay is topqual-trading and please keep an eye on my posts as there will be some really excelent trading books for sale when I can get them all posted. To think I was around as a founder of the forerunner to this site with Dr Iraj etc when Sharky and others started the site before the tech bubble bust in the last century. I think the latest site layout is fantastic and truely a credit to the site operators, whoever they are today. Well done you guys.:)

Kind regards

Mike (Trader x)

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I have not found a way to win in the market so I am selling my collection of trading books, many classic titles for small money as they are no longer of use to me. If you are interested please keep an eye on Ebay as I will be selling many books in the coming weeks. For now:

topqual-trading | eBay

Reminiscences of a Stock Operator (paperback)

Tape Reading & Market Tactics by Humphrey, B Neill (Paperback, 2007)

Extraordinary Popular Delusions (hardback)

Bear Essentials (paperback)

Trend Following by Michael W. Covel (Hardback, 2004)

Trading Markets Book - Trend Following by Michael W. Covel (Hardback, 2004) | eBay

I hope this posting does not cause a problem for the T2W Management as I have some fantastic titles coming up having spent 10 years buying every book under the sun and they are of little interest to the ebay community but likely to represent real bargains to active traders on T2W. Most books are like brand new. Thank you for looking at these books for sale on ebay.

ps my name on ebay is topqual-trading and please keep an eye on my posts as there will be some really excelent trading books for sale when I can get them all posted. To think I was around as a founder of the forerunner to this site with Dr Iraj etc when Sharky and others started the site before the tech bubble bust in the last century. I think the latest site layout is fantastic and truely a credit to the site operators, whoever they are today. Well done you guys.:)

Kind regards

Mike (Trader x)

topqual-trading | eBay

Wow, 11+ years and finally realising its not for you. I hope this won't be me.:(

Shame I didnt see this post earlier, £6 winning bid for reminiscences of a stock operator, bargain