Clarkson rides again and upsets the locals

didnt they drive through the US "deep south" in cars daubed in some kind of pro-gay writing, and were nearly lynched?

send them on an Afghan to Turkey trek via IS-held Iraq and Syria.
and tell the RAF to keep a lookout for a dangerous convoy on its way to attack friendly forces.

You'd have to be incredibly sharp and quick witted to form a connection between the numberplate and the event in question. This counts out most S. Americans (expect anyone living in Brazil of course).

The only way you could get that many people to catch on is to seed the information deliberately. And what would be the purpose of that after all. Nothing but loads more adverse publicity ahead of the new series being released.

Over the top behaviour surely by the Argentinians ?

Admitedly Clarkson is numero uno non PC but reallyy

ive always loved cars ........but top gear really transcends that these days ....more like the marx brothers on wheels ........with Clarkson as groucho...........

always makes me laugh out loud as Clarkson and the gang propagate the "rugger club on tour" mentality on each and every item.............

read some of clarksons books as well..........its better than most drivel out there and a good holiday read ...............don't give a copy to german tourists through

N

didnt they drive through the US "deep south" in cars daubed in some kind of pro-gay writing, and were nearly lynched?

send them on an Afghan to Turkey trek via IS-held Iraq and Syria.
and tell the RAF to keep a lookout for a dangerous convoy on its way to attack friendly forces.

having been to usa again recently ........and also very aquainted with that area they went ..........I am still in awe how they got away with it .......jees I can hear the banjos in my head again now ...........:eek:

Don't like him, don't watch him........personally i think it's all fun and he is so good at giving the middle finger to the PC brigade, which has to be a good thing.....:)