Cheaper Uk brokers?

JadaO

Hmm

So far the lowest fee I have found is £15. In truth, this economic climate means I personally Don't have huge sums to trade with and these fees would reduce my potential even further.

I really want to day trade but with fees like that I'm not sure how I'll ever enter the markets.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated :(

Hmm

So far the lowest fee I have found is £15. In truth, this economic climate means I personally Don't have huge sums to trade with and these fees would reduce my potential even further.

I really want to day trade but with fees like that I'm not sure how I'll ever enter the markets.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated :(

You should not be trading at all if money is that much of a concern, honestly. There may be the odd few (and I mean very odd) who claim rags to riches stories through trading. But the greatest majority would say what I have to say, which is - It is a long and expensive learning process to achieve consistent profitability.

Try spreadbetting... fees are embedded in the spread (normally 2 to 6 points roundtrip) and you get the same market action but you can keep most of your money in the bank.

Jack

Try spreadbetting... fees are embedded in the spread (normally 2 to 6 points roundtrip) and you get the same market action but you can keep most of your money in the bank.

Jack

I also have spreadbet platform for futures, but this is only possible in the UK I think. US clients can not have tax free trading.

My broker will let people open an account for $200 but sometimes for $25. However, always check with the broker for their licences and they must show it. Go for the one licenced on all 3 continents :)

iii if you want to buy shares are pretty good. I wouldn't buy shares with less than 1k though unless they were penny stock.

If you want to day trade, you're best off spread betting unless you have large sums of money.