Charging for trading services

frixxxx

Hello all, a Yank from Southern California.

Been trading for months and got the hang of it. Now, the interesting part. Someone wants me to trade for them. Do you guys have a good spot or link in here for how I go about trading and charging for my services?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm looking mostly for formulas or general practices.

Thanks

This site ROCKS...I know I'm going to put this at the top of my favorites!:clap:

Well hedge funds charge 2 and 20 usually, 2% being a fixed management charge on the assets under management, 20% being their profit share which is only applicable for every new highwater mark, ie a new equity high, but some guys like Steve Cohen of SAC charge 50% of profits, lol.

Good luck btw, and should also be lots more info here in this section if you search around a bit.

Well hedge funds charge 2 and 20 usually, 2% being a fixed management charge on the assets under management, 20% being their profit share which is only applicable for every new highwater mark, ie a new equity high, but some guys like Steve Cohen of SAC charge 50% of profits, lol.

Good luck btw, and should also be lots more info here in this section if you search around a bit.

Thanks BSD, looking for a quick answer to turn an account on. I'm on an mt4 platform with a really good strategy. I call it a bot. Runs nice on the cable but really good on the USD/JPY. Scored 400% in September. Hopefully I can repeat performance in October. right now I'm +20% in the cable with 12%DD

I'm reading as fast as I can. Since I've left the stock market and turned to currency I've gotten rid of my ulcer and sleep is becoming easier. Plus it makes the wife a little friendlier.

Peace.(y)

oanda off a fx managers account, it plugs the legal side of things in, you may want to go down that route,

i had the same type of offers,. i was looking to jump str8 in, but after thinking about it, i thought it would be better to just trade for my self for another year, then review the year,

you might of seen the msg, its posted on babypips

BSD, my friend that got me into trading charges 80% of profit, trading for Fortis.

?? Crazy huh, who in there right mind would pay 80%?