Characteristics of a good and Low risk Deep ITM covered call

Paris your quote>>"All I suceed to know with my first Thread on trade2win is that Bull has £500K or £3M investedin options and that he has a almost 100% safe downside protection that very few like Warren Buffet , George Sorros and Bull are aware of and that they will not share it with us. Great "!
-=============================================================
Paris,
Have you already forgoten:?
You addmitted to FK a few posts ago that a "COLLAR" is ALMOST 100% protection on stock.
So why did you repeated it again in a sarcastic manner?
And you also said its not worth doing your own choice of "CC" with £1000 and also not worth doing with £3,000.
Tell the viewers/members how much you recommend it should be done with! do you think £5,000 is a good amount to start with? Which will give the investor around £80 per month CAPPED return. I think its better they put it in "Premium Bonds" dont you? with no RISK to their capital. [CAPITAL 100% protected.]

Finally, now that you have JUST found out about the "Collar" this week, How long do you think it will take you to find a better "Hedge" than a collar? without the brokers help?

bull

lbw111 said:
Booooooo
Ha ha....
==========================================================

Lloyd,

I thought you left the country wiv all that loot from trading? :cheesy:

Plz contact me when u get a chance , i have some good news 4 yah! :cool:

Bull

TRIPLE WITCHING DAY TOMORROW GUYS & DOLLS
UK and US options [stock & indices] ALSO futrs contracts

Triple Witching :eek: :eek:
An event that occurs when the contracts for stock index futures, stock index options, and stock options all expire on the same day. Triple Witching Days happen four times a year: the third Friday of March, June, September, and December. This phenomenon is sometimes referred to as "Freaky Friday." :eek: :devilish: :eek:

The final trading hour for that Friday is the hour known as triple witching. In this final hour, the markets are quite volatile as traders are quickly offsetting their option/futures order before the closing bell. If you are a long-term investor, then triple witching has a minimal impact on you.

bull whatever ur name is. do you know what synthetics are btw..have tried to stay awake reading your highly informative dribble and wondered if we can have a lesson from you on synthetics please???

oh and um, we 're not talking nylon sweetie

SCUM,
Dont you think you should first get to know what writing options is all about? before you wonder off on learning option strategies!?! :cheesy: covered calls etc etc. [ i think you first learn how to walk before you attempt running] :LOL: :cool:

Your quote from> 'keeping track of deltas' from page 4 post 34 below :cheesy:

"sorry..but i have completely no idea what you mean when you say would i write on delta 1 or delta 0. writing premium is a mugs game. the only people who do it work for big corporates who then choose to stick their fingers in their ears when the risk manager comes to them and asks them what are they doing about hedging their screwed position. writing premium isnt really trading options. you may as well go and sell every strike at the beginning of a contract and go and hide for a few months till expiry. in 17 years i have never seen one person get rich from selling premium. not one."
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showthread.php?t=16863&page=4&pp=10

Deltas 0 to 1: Link below:
http://www.thinkorswim.com/tos/displayPage.tos?webpage=lessonGreeks

Last edited:
SCUM, http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showthread.php?t=16863&page=5&pp=10
Your quote below taken from same thread as above: [page 5, post No 48]

"cheers bull but im not trading at the moment...mind you , if you tell me which markets you trade id seriously have to consider having a dabble. you know we could get a direct line to each other and you could miss out the middle man altogether???????

ohhh..lunch time.....god its hot!!"
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showthread.php?t=16863&page=4&pp=10

=====================================================================

My advise to you SCUM, is first open account before you start insulting people on trading and then ask your broker for some lessons in maners! [ your a bit to old for school] and then teach your children what maners is all about! OR better still ask your children to teach you some maners and common sense! :cool: Because i think your making a complete ass of yourself here for all to see! :cheesy: especially coming from a person with 5 STARS under his name!! :LOL: :cool:

Bull

Last edited:
wal said:
Luke 6:41 ;)

====================================================================

Well, Hello Pastor Wal,
You'v just earned yourself 5 STARS :cheesy: :LOL: for being so knowledgeble in scriptures! :cheesy: And i also hope you will keep us [members /visitors] entertained with your vast knowledge on derivatives and above all wisdom! :cool:

I fink these below are even better! :cheesy: :LOL: :cool:

Proverbs 23: vrs 9 :cool:
Proverbs 27: vrs 22 :cool: :LOL:
Proverbs 14: vrs 7 :cool: :cheesy:

Happy weekend to all!

Bull

Last edited:
bulldozer said:
====================================================================

Well, Hello Pastor Wal,
You'v just earned yourself 5 STARS :cheesy: :LOL: for being so knowledgeble in scriptures! :cheesy: And i also hope you will keep us [members /visitors] entertained with your vast knowledge on derivatives and above all wisdom! :cool:

I fink these below are even better! :cheesy: :LOL: :cool:

Proverbs 23: vrs 9 :cool:
Proverbs 27: vrs 22 :cool: :LOL:
Proverbs 14: vrs 7 :cool: :cheesy:

Happy weekend to all!

Bull

Well I'm stunned. I didn't think self-deprecation was the Bulldozer style! :LOL:

wal said:
Well I'm stunned. I didn't think self-deprecation was the Bulldozer style! :LOL:

======================================================
Hello Pastor Wal,

I think the members are expecting better posts from you than your last one! :cool:
Dont forget you have 5 STARS under your name! So come-on lets see better plz! Most of us are still waiting very patiently :LOL: :cheesy: Plz dont dissapoint! :cool:

We are all eyes and ears and still waiting! :LOL: :cheesy: :cool: :rolleyes: Do you need any help?? :cool: :LOL:

Bull
You dont need to be a genius to have brains :cool: BUT you need brains in the RIGHT place to be a genius!! :cool: :LOL:

bulldozer said:
Scum,

:LOL: :cheesy: :cheesy: :LOL:

Have a nice week and good luck wiv your trading. [Oh i just remembered your not trading] :LOL: :cool: Plz remember you have 5 STARS and many are watching your posts! :cool: :LOL: I think you've disapointed most of them so far? perhaps around 80- 99 % :cool:

Bull
[email protected]
And that includes me. I have been watching Bully's progress here with great interest.

You cannot complain he does not tell you everything but it is up to you to work it out.

I can clearly see the niche if no one else can.

Very funny and entertaining as usual Bully, well done.

Remember the pussycat has to remain where it is.:cool:

CAREFUL....upset bull too much and you'll hurt his feelings and then he'll go running to the site administrator..........you have been warned...........

Pitscum said:
CAREFUL....upset bull too much and you'll hurt his feelings and then he'll go running to the site administrator..........you have been warned...........

==================================================================

Scum,

Many people are still waiting for some interesting posts from you :cool: Soc and myself included :cool:
Or some good news at least that youv started back in trading wiv more new cash. :cool:
If you have started trading again? Buy lots of ITM puts quick on footsie index! or if in doubt stay out! and put money in premium bonds. Or you can also buy lots of ITM calls. [same index as above] :LOL: :cool:

Bull

Last edited: