Changing your Username

Sharky

Staff
I get quite a few requests from new members (and old) that they'd like to change their username - either because the one they picked is too cryptic to remember or perhaps they'd rather not use their real name after all.

This isn't something you can update yourself, but we can do it for you.

So rather than simply re-register, if you want to change your username on the site, simply email me your old and new username from the email address you originally registered with us - and we'll update it the same day. Remember to check that the username you want hasn't already been taken - like web domains their becoming more scarce by the day!

Paul.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please change my user name to sweepylongbananafiend as I find mine to complicated.

Please change my name to Albert Labos - and while you're at it change my domicile to reflect the appropriate planet (can't remember which one - does it even have an equivalent in human tongue??)

He is back btw, popped in to citybulls the other day! Still as bizarre as ever!

changing userid

hello i tried to email on this [email protected] but everytime i get this message could you pls change my userid to bigjiny thanks

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 5.1.1 <[email protected]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in relay recipient table (state 14).

I get quite a few requests from new members (and old) that they'd like to change their username - either because the one they picked is too cryptic to remember or perhaps they'd rather not use their real name after all.

This isn't something you can update yourself, but we can do it for you.

So rather than simply re-register, if you want to change your username on the site, simply email me your old and new username from the email address you originally registered with us - and we'll update it the same day. Remember to check that the username you want hasn't already been taken - like web domains their becoming more scarce by the day!

Paul.

hello i tried to email on this [email protected] but everytime i get this message could you pls change my userid to bigjiny thanks

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 5.1.1 <[email protected]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in relay recipient table (state 14).

Yeah, don't worry about it. No one actually runs this site anymore.

Oh yes they do (y)

Link for name changes now changed in original post to [email protected]

Don't all start changing now please......:innocent:

Cheers,

EK1

Hey, already had several requests for changes,.....hhhmmmm...:eek:

EK1