Champion Trader

Joe Bristor

10 0
I'm just a trader who hates getting stiffed by frauds.
I've seen his kind come & go for years.

Now we have the internet.

If you like the slippage his systems causes experienced traders then keep quiet, else raise hell and tell others to demand their money back. I did. I never had to track a trade much less send him anything. He never even asked for the bogus course book back.

Joe

superwoman

1 0
Hi Joe, many thanks for e-mailing me back. As per your advice I have now taken step 2 and sent Shiraz an e-mail asking for long term performance to back up his theory in the book. I have asked him to make it available to me and suggested that maybe he may like to post on this board so that others may see it.

I will let you know and this baord how I get on.

I advise anyone else who has been scammed by Mr Lakhi to e-mail Joe and ask for his advice on how to get your money back from this scamster

Joe Bristor

10 0
Maybe we don't want to shut him down?

Maybe we just want to get our money back?

I did. No problem. No track record. Never even sent book back.

Don't listen to quitters who say it's futile to stand up to this fraud.

You will get your money back if you know the steps to take.

Contact me for help.

Joe.

Joe Bristor

10 0
He's a fraud for intentionally deceiving people.

His logic is a joke. Anybody with minimal experience could confirm it.

If I'm wrong, why doesnt he come forth and post the performance for all to see?

Joe Bristor

10 0
How do I know he's a fraud?
Did you back test the system and paper trade it?

Yes. That and a hundred other similar logics; just like any
other trader looking for profitable mechanical signals.

What are you telling me? That you think it is profitable?
Then let's see your performance?

Joe

ronnyskog

6 0
Champion Trader CTA ebook

I have bought the CT formula ebook (2003 version) and found it to be based on valid concepts. It stresses the importance of trading with the trend, confirming momentum before starting a trade, setting a stop loss if the move fails, trading liquid stocks etc. The book also have a lot of useful information on the stock market and trading in general.

The system is a very simplistic technical system based on concepts already freely available on the net (no, its NOT the same system as tradestars.com), but never or less its a quite good introduction for someone new to the stock market. It lacks a good strategy for taking profit. Apart from that it is a good starting point for learning how to trade.

I also ordered the CTA ebook (day trading system) from the same company, but never received my copy. All emails to Champion Trader Limited and Shiraz A Lakhi has been returned as undeliverable (mailbox full). That was USD 243.66 down the drain :(

Last edited:

Joe Bristor

10 0
Does pkfryer care to respond? Let's see how much money he's made with CT?

And what is Ronnyskog's point? That he' happy with giving away good money to con men?
Or was he asking for help getting back his money?

for all wanna be traders: Accept that your competition is people who will take your money without remorse. Who don't have the brains or the balls to beat you in the market so they have to steal your money.

Anyone who thinks their money "went down the drain" is a loser and shouldn't be trading.

Anybody who refuses to be defrauded and who is willing to fight for a fill or fight to shut down fraud is a winner. You will make all the money you want and need.

Once you know who your competition is, you can beat him. In trading and in life.

Based on all the posts referring to how they arent going after Shirz, it's obvious there's a lot of losers out there.

It doesnt matter how long it's been, get your money back.

It may give you the confidence to compete in the markets.

Joe

ronnyskog

6 0
Update: I finally received an email from Campion Trader with download instructions for the CTA ebook (one full week after ordering it). I have not yet tested his CTA system yet, but it is based on the commonly known method of trading with the trend and entering after a minor retracement. Somewhat similar to the system at tradestars.com, only adjusted towards day trading/scalping.

I have very little experience with day trading (I’m a swing trader) so I cant really judge if his CTA system is worth what I paid for it. I’m a little concerned about his stop-loss though (1:1 risk/reward ratio). I will paper trade the system for a while, then we will see if it is profitable or not.