CFD1000.com - A scam broker

bharatw

Please note this broker does not have any regulation from New Zealand and is deemed classified as scam broker. They have stolen $5,000 of my investment and thousands of dollars of other investors. Below is the proof of them having no relationship with New Zealand Financial Authority.

I will be sharing more inputs on this broker to warn the existing and potential clients of this esteemed organisation for them to not be victimized. A word of advice to the existing investors of this broker. If you see positive results in short to medium term would not necessary mean the money is yours, just try to request for the fund withdrawals and see the true colors for yourself :(

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Questions Comments Scams Complaints <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, Sep 28, 2014 at 11:48 PM
Subject: RE: Response from FMA:
To: Bharat

Dear Bharat

This company has never been licensed, authorised or regulated by FMA.

Regards
Stacey

Sent: Sunday, 28 September 2014 8:34 p.m.
To: Questions Comments Scams Complaints
Subject: RE: Response from FMA

Dear Stacey,

I have received further legal information about this company. Would you pls be able to check this on your records and let me know if this is a legitimate organization. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Rgds,

Bharat

On Sep 23, 2014 10:44 AM, "Bharat" wrote:
Hi Stacey,

Thank you very much for the quick response. I do appreciate it.

As I understand this organisation is not registeted with you hence best to avoid any investments with them. It is interesting how the site uses New Zealand as regulation but does not do any registration with FSPR.

Rgds,

Bharat

On Sep 23, 2014 8:17 AM, "Questions Comments Scams Complaints" <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Bharat

Clear Streem Ltd is not registered on the Financial Service Providers Register (FSPR). The Financial Service Providers (Registration and Disputes Resolution) Act 2008 requires a company that is carrying on the business of providing financial services in New Zealand to be registered and the company name to be listed on the FSPR. The FSPR was set up to allow the public to check if FSPs are registered; obtain their business address; find out about the types of financial services FSPs are registered to provide and if they belong to a dispute resolution scheme.

Clear Streem has also never been licensed, authorised or regulated by FMA.

Kind regards
Stacey

Sent: Tuesday, 23 September 2014 3:12 p.m.
Subject: Re: Response from FMA

Dear Stacey,

Thank you very much for your response. I do appreciate it. On further investigation I have found the company is based in New Zealand with the registered name of "Clear Streem Ltd". Would you please check if this name is listed with you.

Below is what I have found on their website :

------------------------------------
FOREX TRADING IS RISKY; READ OUR RISK DISCLOSURE BEFORE OPENING AN ACCOUNT

Trading is allowed to trader who had 18 years old only and subjected to due diligence of trader's documents and KYC checks

"This Site is Owned and operated by Clear Streem Ltd, New Zealand"

© 2014 CFD1000 Corporation. All rights reserved. "CFD1000", "" and CFD1000's "fx" family of trademarks are owned by CFD1000 Corporation. All other trademarks appearing on this Website are the property of their respective owners.

-----------------------------------------------

Thanks again for your kind cooperation.

Regards,

Bharat

On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 1:56 AM, Questions Comments Scams Complaints <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Sir/Madam

This company has never been licensed, authorised or regulated by FMA.

There are no directors or operations within New Zealand.

FMA is unable to assist you further in this matter.

Regards
Stacey

Sent: Sunday, 21 September 2014 8:15 p.m.
Subject: FMA - Make a report or complaint: http://cfd1000.com

Hello,
You are receiving this email because someone has used the complaints form on the Financial Markets Authority website.

Who is the report or complaint about?
http://cfd1000.com

What would you like to tell us? Please give us as much detail as you can:
http://cfd1000.com/brokerage-details-us I have received several calls from this organisation who have regulation from New Zealand. The agent sounds a decent person however I could not establish much credibility of this organisation. I have invested small amount and I have been asked to invest several thousand dollars more. Can you please tell me if this is a legitimate business operation. I thank you very much for your assistance with matter.

Customer Service
T 0800 434 567
E [email protected]
Level 5, Ernst & Young Building
2 Takutai Square, Britomart, Auckland, 1010
PO Box 106 672, Auckland 1143?, New Zealand
Follow us on Twitter: @fmamedia
www.fma.govt.nz

----------

Hi Duxis,

That is very interesting piece of information. I was completely clueless about there country of operation to be in Israel. If this is true it would certainly be risky to even deal with them let alone invest with them.

Look at this reviews at FPA http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.cfd1000.com. I see only negative ones, that's a bad signal. Why have you decided to start with such a suspicious broker?

Hi Dunkan,

They are simply crook broker. Its pity when I started to invest with them there was not much information available about them in the internet. I did few searches on Google to better understand their credibility however I did notice some major concerns about this organisation. The sales agent Rose Guion had been very persuasive and kept on following up for further investment and assured of greater returns. Unfortunately it is a simply waste of time and one is better of to just give the money in charity instead of investing with this crook company.

never use this brokers, their name shows lack of creativity
CFD1000?what the heck its mean?
and they are new brokers with unknown record
and out there we have a lot of credible one,fx4yu, Tickmill, FXpro..etc

so i dont think try a broker is not necessary

Hi buddy,

I completely agree. Infact they have used "000" in their name to fool the Google search engine and avoid being noticed as scam broker. Simply bunch of thieves who are waiting to suck your money once you deposit it with them. Don't ever invest with them even if they tempt you with a 200% bonus

Jesus pogo-dancing Christ $5,000. That's just so disheartening. its one of the scariest things about trading online. you make the investment and are left with nothing.

Jesus pogo-dancing Christ $5,000. That's just so disheartening. its one of the scariest things about trading online. you make the investment and are left with nothing.

As CFD1000.com is not a registered and regulated company, any money invested with them can be considered lost. This is my hard experience so please do not get scammed by these criminals. Stay away from this company.

CFD1000.com highway robbers

Boo to this cheat organization whose sole purpose is to steal the hard earned investment of their traders and suck it into their personal accounts. Funny enough their representatives don't have balls to defend their blown out backs. Simply pathetic (n)(n)(n)

CFD1000 Scam

Hi All,

Same here. Myself and 3 others have been waiting for our withdrawals for more than six months now. They suddenly stop answering emails, calls, chat.
They do not even have an office at 88 Wood Street, London EC2V 7AJ , United Kingdom, as stated on their website. I have personally been to this address and found no CFD1000 office.

It´s amazing how these companies can get away with it so easily.
For the good of everyone involved in this industry, these type of brokers need to be stopped!

It is very interesting to see how this crooks have managed to open so many websites in lieu of stealing poor investors funds. Its about time the hosting companies should ban such website which portray a major financial organisation however the once you operate them are nothing but a bunch of criminals. Simply pathetic and shame on the operators of this website.