CFD - what is "close trade"?

Hi,
newbie here trying the demo on CMC for CFDs. I just had a position closed and don't understand the reason - can someone with more experience help?

Here is a chart:
AHY2NDg.png

I short sold Italy 40 with a trailing stop of 230. In my image, blue line is entry, red my theoretical lowest trailing stop and yellow line the point at which CMC close my trade with "CLOSE TRADE". What does it mean?

From my limited understanding the trade should run until the trailing stop is hit? What's my stupid mistake here?

Thanks!

Hi,
newbie here trying the demo on CMC for CFDs. I just had a position closed and don't understand the reason - can someone with more experience help?

Here is a chart:
AHY2NDg.png

I short sold Italy 40 with a trailing stop of 230. In my image, blue line is entry, red my theoretical lowest trailing stop and yellow line the point at which CMC close my trade with "CLOSE TRADE". What does it mean?

From my limited understanding the trade should run until the trailing stop is hit? What's my stupid mistake here?

Thanks!

did you run out of margin? can't really read the numbers so well with that graphic..

did you run out of margin? can't really read the numbers so well with that graphic..

Hi - it's a demo account, so I have €10k to play with so I don't think the margin would be it...

If you click the image, you can see bigger as well. I don't understand how or why I was taken out of the trade. My assumption is that the price would need to hit the red line for the trailing stop to take me out?

In the left of the image is the entry and exit of the trade...

Confused newbie here!

Hi - it's a demo account, so I have €10k to play with so I don't think the margin would be it...

If you click the image, you can see bigger as well. I don't understand how or why I was taken out of the trade. My assumption is that the price would need to hit the red line for the trailing stop to take me out?

In the left of the image is the entry and exit of the trade...

Confused newbie here!

did you have a limit order as well? ok, you had a trailing stop, but usually there would also be a limit order (ie take profit)..