CFD Trading with XTB UK

XTB

Hello everyone.

This is Tom from XTB UK. We are an FCA regulated forex broker based in London and across Europe.

I wanted to introduce myself, our team and our company to you and to let you know that if you have any questions about us or our service, please feel free to ask them here. We'll do our best to answer you as quick as we can.

Whenever we can, different members of our London team will pop into this thread to answer your questions and also share any trading information or updates that we have. As with other threads on T2W, we cannot publicly discuss the details of any clients trading activity and would encourage you to contact us directly with any personal account issues.

Thanks everyone and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Tom

Let me check for you. We're aiming to record some webinars and pop them onto YouTube - I'll see if the same was done for this one.

EDIT: Afraid not. However, we do have another webinar on the topic coming up on Tuesday. Additionally, we'll do our best to answer any questions you might like to ask here as well.

Try and put them on Youtube after the broadcast and put the link on this thread?

Try and put them on Youtube after the broadcast and put the link on this thread?

We'll look to get this sorted. We're recording our market analysis videos right now, I'll ask the team to look to expand that. I'll drop the link in here.

EDIT: We'll be recording next Tuesday's Market Geometry webinar. I'll post the link in here once it is ready, but feel free to join us live and ask any questions you may have then as well.

Last edited:
Quick reminder that we are currently offering a free £25 trading credit when you open an account with us.

Obviously it's not enough for you to make your fortune, but it's there for you to try us out on a real account rather than a demo - and if you like us, that's great. You can get the credit whether you trade on xStation or MT4.

Vist http://www.xtb.co.uk/ if interested.