CFD Trading - Help please

Clixr

Hey,

I wanted to start with CFD Trading.
I know the risk is high to lose more than you originally put in, therefore i have a question.

I want to invest a little in CFD´s of DAX.
Assuming that I will close my position every day before the market closes (so i wont hold them over night) and i set up the Stop Loss, so that i will lose all my funds (at maximum) - I shouldnt be losing more than my funds, should I?

Or could there be like erratic changes, so the the trading course "jumps over" my Stop Loss course and I have to close my positions to a lower course than my Stop Loss was set to?

I hope you get what i mean and im looking forward to get help from you! :)

Hey,

I know the risk is high to lose more than you originally put in, therefore i have a question.

Assuming that I will close my position every day before the market closes (so i wont hold them over night) and i set up the Stop Loss, so that i will lose all my funds (at maximum) - I shouldnt be losing more than my funds, should I?

Or could there be like erratic changes, so the the trading course "jumps over" my Stop Loss course and I have to close my positions to a lower course than my Stop Loss was set to?

Yes you may lose more than your stop loss .

Hey,

For me ill use the word invest for a longer term holding period.

Do note trading on CFD it's generally base on first available price. so if markets gaps up or down, you will be filled at the first available price. Which means there's a chance to lose more than what you have in your account. best is to maintain your money management rule.