Car for sale

options

I don't think I have ever seen a post for a car for sale on these boards. This could set off a precedent (or not). The site would certainly not be anyone's first port of call.

However, I do have a car for sale:

A met black opel 3 dr Corsa 4 years old. Just had its first ITV, 66000klms, P/steering, air con, e/windows, cd player, alloys, serviced regularly. 4000 euros ono.

You would have to pick this up in Tenerife though. So that may put a few people off.
(I'll even throw in free trading signals for life!)

bargin! hope it sells for you soon!

Obviously I have no idea what the p&p would be, shipping charges would be a few bob I imagine, alternative is to drive it back. But it's a left hand drive. Not a lot of people would want a left hand drive car in England. I certainly don't.

(Oi, I just noticed, how come you got 2 gold roundy thingys? You've only been on here for 5 mins).

because i have a lot of words of wisdom to impart upon my fellow t2w buddies- i have been rewarded with rep points :). No only kidding- for what it's worth i've probably only been giving a very small proportion of them for actual good trading advice- the rest is down to witty comments :)

price sounds right, may be worth trying the local dealers at that sort of money. I am sure it would go reasonably quickly down here on the Costa Blanca.

price sounds right, may be worth trying the local dealers at that sort of money. I am sure it would go reasonably quickly down here on the Costa Blanca.

Yes, I agree. This is local dealer price. (As of last week). To buy from me. To buy from him of course will be a bit more, he has to make a living after all.

your local dealers must be much more reasonable than ours!

Any good car dealer who has been in the game for a while knows what the local market will suffer. If I go back to him next week it may have dropped in price again.

Coincidently of course the 2nd hand car prices are a good indicator of the state of the economy. Once they start going back up the boom cycle is starting again. At the moment, the bust cycle is still in place.

Yes, I have a couple of friends in the motor trade here. Customers cant get credit to buy cars, dealer owes the bank for stock on forecourt and so on.....

Where is Tenerife?

Where is Tenerife?
I don't think I have ever seen a post for a car for sale on these boards. This could set off a precedent (or not). The site would certainly not be anyone's first port of call.

However, I do have a car for sale:

A met black opel 3 dr Corsa 4 years old. Just had its first ITV, 66000klms, P/steering, air con, e/windows, cd player, alloys, serviced regularly. 4000 euros ono.

You would have to pick this up in Tenerife though. So that may put a few people off.
(I'll even throw in free trading signals for life!)