Car Dealerships need help

Can't imagine why.

In other news today, Reuters report sky is blue.

I thought that was an optical illusion ;)

On the original point, I have a friend in the car finance game who still tells me he can finance cars non stat at reasonable rates. He said its not finance availability that's the issue its clients concerns about the economy that's slowing the trade. Go figure

I thought that was an optical illusion ;)

On the original point, I have a friend in the car finance game who still tells me he can finance cars non stat at reasonable rates. He said its not finance availability that's the issue its clients concerns about the economy that's slowing the trade. Go figure

its always something

I wish I was in the market for a new car, could some great haggling be done or what?

Anyone who buys a new car or is looking to buy one do yourself a favour, if you're no good at haggling, get someone who is and slip them £250 cash, probably be a great investment. Car salesmen areusually very good at their job so you need someone of their equal on your side.

a second hand car dealership near to me has just closed down, it has been there since i can remember, and thats going back 20 years.