Candlesticks

Dave1971

135 0
Hello all

I'v not really used candlesticks before but have read some posts lately suggesting that Candlestick patterns can be a good filter for trade entries. I was wondering if anyone knows of any decent (free) websites where I can learn more. There is a guy selling info on e-bay for £30 but I am sure smeone will know where the info is available for free.

Thanks

Dave1971

barjon

Legendary member
10,676 1,797
Dave1971

Beg, borrow or steal a copy of Steve Nison's Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques - you might be able to get a second hand copy via Amazon. Failing that try his website www.candlecharts.com

hagadol

140 0
You can download a copy of the Steve Nisen book ( and many other gems) from the FTP library at:

http://www.spytrdr.com/library

1. Sign up for the forum - Free

2. Log in to the FTP site, through your browser or better a FTP Program. To log in use the email you registered with, though make the @ a _ (underscore instead of the @). No password needed.

See the 3 folders Econ and finance.

Enjoy !

LOCOPERRO

8 0
not working

hagadol said:
You can download a copy of the Steve Nisen book ( and many other gems) from the FTP library at:

http://www.spytrdr.com/library

1. Sign up for the forum - Free

2. Log in to the FTP site, through your browser or better a FTP Program. To log in use the email you registered with, though make the @ a _ (underscore instead of the @). No password needed.

See the 3 folders Econ and finance.

Enjoy !
This doesnot seem to work any more

LOCOPERRO

8 0
dbphoenix said:
Just out of curiosity, how do they get away with selling copyrighted material?
They leave the words and pictures out.That is a joke by the way

Last edited:

zarif

133 2
try emule (i think now called e-donkey) similar program to Kazaa and download as many books,seminars etc for free.
I got lots from there.
rgds
zarif

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock