Candlestick Analysis

mark_m

This might be helpful to some -

http://www.candlestrength.com

They provide free online analysis of various instruments - I think you can provide your own data too.

Not my thing but may be useful to some who want to learn more about candles...

Mark

I happened to chance upon an archive of this post, and could not resist this post.

I would first like to thank mark_m to have mentioned my website.

Second, I would like to invite everyone here, to test ride my trading system.

It has all the ingredients, what a successful trader is looking out for.

A limited risk, trend following system, which can be easily understood, even by the novice.

Our charts carry simple buy and sell signals.

Our analysis page "talks" you through trading, without any jargon.

My trading experience of 20+ years and technical analysis of over 11 years have given birth to this system.

My slogan is, Make The Trend Your Friend.

And so far, I find that my system is the most trend friendly system.

And yes, you are under absolutely no obligation to take a free demo. You do not even need to register.

Happy and profitable trading.

Dusant

I would suggest all here to be very careful of the claims made in post above.

His site uses data that is not from reliable source, when questioned he has refused to answer the query.

His main aim has been to lure newbies to his site that is not free, something we here take great care of to warn newbies.

There have been main issues raised related to his site on metastockusers site on yahoo recently and many questions raised went unanswered by him, proving the point. Just see the link here -

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/Metastockusers/messages

II would recommend any new person to be very careful of claims made of his charting methods.

He has claimed many things about his site, but when questioned and asked to post some results, none were coming.

This site is not free totally.

Unless he categorically proves that his data comes from reliable data then it will be not worth it. Unreliable data give unreliable charts anyway.

Be careful

Last edited:
In the link above please go back few days and read the posts pertaining to this individual, you will find that he is a bit of a 'hot head' when anyone questions his site and him generally...

I know is about candelsticks, but my main problem is not with that... is with identifing the doubletops, and the head and shoulders at the graphics... is there any other board i can learn more about this?

Btw, I am using meta trader for graphics, for technical ... is there something better?

For a starter this site is one and also some books like Murphy or Pring..

Also 'keep at it' regime on your charting software, you will see things soon...practise...it takes about 30 mins to scroll through 350 charts to see 'patterns'..

There are many packages that you can use, I think the decider will be the money and what suits you best...Do you want to start by using a charting package that gives you end of day to begin with and then go full time?

On this site there are bulletin boards that deal with all the issues...read them...I think that is the best source..

Noche said:
I know is about candelsticks, but my main problem is not with that... is with identifing the doubletops, and the head and shoulders at the graphics... is there any other board i can learn more about this?

"How Charts can help you in the Stock Market" - Jiler, William L.
ISBN 0-87034-097-2

Noche said:

Btw, I am using meta trader for graphics, for technical ... is there something better?

Heres a nice link to get you started in patterns.

http://www.incrediblecharts.com/site_map.htm