Can we trust market makers (DD)?

The point is how will you spot that you are trading with a DD/market maker broker? And if you have chosen to be with these DD then you are a nonsense i guess.. Broker selection is hard and getting more harder every day because there are so many new brokers coming in to this market and many at the same time winding up too, so better to do a little research before finalizing the right broker.

Building intelligent discussion is hard when such peers join (y):thumbs:

Anyway we should count only own contributions :)

He was spamming for non-broker based trading. He appears to be done and gone.

The point is it makes no difference who is on the other side of your trade, be they a broker, a MM, or a bank. You try to take their money. So they take your money first because they are better informed, better equipped, and better funded. For the few who can succeed, you can wait for them to take someone else's money. You could pick up some dropped money from the ensuing scuffle, run away with it before their attention returns to you.

Can we trust a MM ? No, nor can we trust anyone else that is on the other side. The relationship is always in conflict of interest.

The point is it makes no difference who is on the other side of your trade, be they a broker, a MM, or a bank. You try to take their money. So they take your money first because they are better informed, better equipped, and better funded. For the few who can succeed, you can wait for them to take someone else's money. You could pick up some dropped money from the ensuing scuffle, run away with it before their attention returns to you.

Can we trust a MM ? No, nor can we trust anyone else that is on the other side. The relationship is always in conflict of interest.
(y)

So following your statement retail forex industry is a bunch of scam artist and making money in forex trading consistently is big hype?

So following your statement retail forex industry is a bunch of scam artist and making money in forex trading consistently is big hype?

All industries are profit seeking businesses. Businesses are not scams. They are there to serve demands. If people demand to gamble, they will have their demands met.

Consistent money making by internet "traders" is about 99.9% hype, unless I see evidence for otherwise. I know with 100% certainty there is at least one person who makes profit from forex consistently and gets paid at 9PM GMT winter time sharp, even on Christmas day.

All industries are profit seeking businesses. Businesses are not scams. They are there to serve demands. If people demand to gamble, they will have their demands met.

Consistent money making by internet "traders" is about 99.9% hype, unless I see evidence for otherwise. I know with 100% certainty there is at least one person who makes profit from forex consistently and gets paid at 9PM GMT winter time sharp, even on Christmas day.
u mean santa trades:eek:
tenor.gif

Gamble is irrational demand which simply conceals frustration at the end. Fair is demand when consumer enjoys after consuming a good, even on the long distance of the existence of a business.