Can someone help me understand why this stock is behaving this way?

Noke

Okay, I need some help understanding something.

BioElectronics, Inc. (BIEL), just released very good news yesterday after market close. Yet today, they're diving like a rock. Can someone help me understand why the stock is behaving opposite of the way I would expect?

Noke,

I don't trade pennystocks, but I can provide my thoughts. Pennystocks are much more volatile than the heavily traded, larger capitalized companies.

A lot of times news is already "priced in" before being released due to anticipation. Thus the saying "buy the rumor, sell the news." BIEL had a big run-up prior to it being dumped, and this could just be some-profit taking. To see this maxim work more, it happens a lot in earnings season .....

Okay, I need some help understanding something.

BioElectronics, Inc. (BIEL), just released very good news yesterday after market close. Yet today, they're diving like a rock. Can someone help me understand why the stock is behaving opposite of the way I would expect?

and you get the disastrous news announcements, that aren't quite as bad as the market expected, so the share price rallys...hurrah!! trebles all round :D...seriously IMHO anyone using fundamentals to trade equities had better be right inside the stock (with inside info.) otherwise they're nowhere...