Can science be funded with FOREX wins?

Desert rabbit

I am a new guy here and I have a question for you, gurus.

14 years and 2 million bucks of "my own"money of slow and painful work and my tiny company made a serious breakthrough in mathematical genetics with completely new product - a synthetic vaccine "platform". Quite a few animal tests shown features that were never before seen in vaccines, like protective ability against several viruses (albeit of the same family) and also cross-species! Also the development cycle is ridiculously short for new epidemics (its math, based on genetics, not petri dish virology!)
Our first target is Herpes family and the results exceeded all expectations. Also in the recent times Manchester University researcher Ruth Itzhaki made very compelling case that Alzheimer's is co-caused by Herpes.

Now, pharmas are not interested (vaccines are cheap once-a-lifetime deal, they prefer to sell a pill a day, vaccine funds like Gates' hired their own gurus who have ideas and agendas, venture capitalists fell asleep if you do not promise them return in 24 hours.
The federal government is interested, but wants all our know-how in advance, just like that. Military was the best among them all - I have a letter from Fort Dietrich saying that "it cannot be!"without even opening our third-party testing results envelope!

Now, I am so tired of me begging these idiots for money, so I decided to do the follwoing (and here is my question coming):
I am sure the big money finally will come from CDC, because I have several VERY big names like Cetus' founder Peter Farley actively making waves for us, but it takes long time for these folks to wake up to something that was not done inside their usual ivory towers. BUT!!!
All I need to keep working is about $25,000/month. What if I scramble, say, 250,000 and try to make 10% per month and fund my woirk with these moneys in the meantime? I am reluctant to do it myself (although I can see that a math guy can, actually do some work here!) and the following idea came to me:
I am a 75% owner of my company and all the patents, etc., so I can give up some of it without breaking the bank. What if I can find an experienced trader, who, after looking at our results, will be interested in getting, say, 2.5% percent of my company (a former VP of Pfizer who worked for me while I had some money estimated our sales on just one vaccine to be around 500 million USD /year for as far as eye can see) for managing these 250,000? Or, for lesser reward, advising me on making it work that way? Again, all I need is 10%/month gains.
WHATDAYATHINK, wizards? As far as I know FOREX was not yet used to fund scientific ventures, but why the hell not?

Sorry for such a long post,

Desert Rabbit (for now, at least)

Can't see why it isn't possible.

I'd like to make enough to be able to own my own spa/therapy/health centre... that's my ultimate goal. Not exactly billion dollar level, but it'll do me.

Thanks for your kind answer.
I am learning and reading the literature frantically, so we have time.
Independent from the fact if I will be able to find anyone to help me, I want to get a good understanding of the basic (and may be not so basic) underlying math and strategic universe of this application.
I now found some software (expensive, though) that filled the most important gap(from my novice point of view) - the package that allows to see the price movement from several time frames simultaneously. Not that I like the way they chose to represent it graphically, but may be from the trader's prospective this is convenient. Now the biggest gap is that I cannot find a package that would also shown in a good intuitive way the inter-relation (or lack of such) of price movements not only for one pair across different time-frames, but also of several pairs in relation with each other.
I am sure that a good trader with lots of experience and acquired intuitive understanding of the markets does not need these tools and can get a feel of the market by using the biggest computer of them all inside his/her own brain, but a flaming newbie like myself needs all the help there is :)

Desert Rabbit.

I hope you do not trade with your instincts. :)

If you openly agree here to acknowledge and/or apologize if I prove every and each claim with documents and personal referrals, I will send you privately my credentials.

Agreed?

Desert Rabbit.

lets make some coin via this thread....?

Sell cable 2.068/70 lets go....... time sensitive info...

these are not recco's to deal just publishing my trades..... lets ramp this quarter mil wad higher......

i'll post when I close/change posish..... good luck everybody...

hut hut hut..... lets go..

reverse now short 2.0123

+41

so far .. was long early london too 2.0015 to 2.0068 too but I wont bag that one on here :)

X 10 lots $100. per point. trading rocks.. dont count the money just trade the price, the result is a by product.....

anyway lets see what/ if this short yeilds more buckeroo's short 2.0123.

No science if i see it going up i buy, if down I sell..... hmm maybe that is a science ?

I dunno...

ive covered that short at 2.0102 for + 21.

Trend aint finished yet , but I have :)

Youve got over $5000 on those three trades...... maybe someone else will give you a few points tomorrow.....

good hunting...

"Just trade the price"? No indicators or anything? Just see the graph move and jump on? Your heart must be racing all day. :D

Call me old fashioned but I like my indicators. As Martin Pring suggests, it's about weight of evidence. The more indicators suggesting something is probably going to happen, the better. He does stipulate that it is still about probabilities so the opposite could and sometimes does happen.

Guys,

Is there any place where I can find a weight matrix (or something similar) that would assign any degree of importance (preferably vectorial) to standard set of fundamental data? Say lowering prime rate by X% while expectations were ... has done this and this for such and such markets in such and such years? Or, at least just something like "very important for certain market" or similar?

Thanks in advance.