Can anyone recommend a good Order flow educator.

Blindman

31 0
Hello
I wish to add order flow to my trading. I am looking for the best courses and have searched the web and found Jigsaw Trading and wondered if anyone can make recommendations of courses they learned it from. :)

iq200

347 13
Bookmap is a much better tool with richer functonality than Jigsaw.
The one thing that Jigsaw does have is good training.

Akinozragore

122 8
Courses are a really good tool to gain new knowledge, to ask all the questions and to use it in practice in the future. So the main thing is to understand what exactly you expect from the courses and what exactly you want to get at the end of the course, so that you don't waste your time for nothing. It is generally the right decision that you decided to start with quality training, because it is the basis of your effective activity in the market. And I am generally surprised that there are still so many people who hope that you can make a profit here for nothing - without effort, without investment, etc. So, I am glad that you think differently and that there are much more traders like you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock