Can anyone provide practical knowledge on forex trade in Dublin?

scy1980

Hi,

I'm a complete beginner to trading and not sure what track should I follow to learn trading in Forex? if there is anyone who can provide practical knowledge in this, based in Dublin, would be great. Or if anyone can help with sending some links/info from where I can learn it step by step. I opened Demo account with CMC but I don't understand it very much as I have only seen the trade account architecture for the first time.

As you can easily guess, I'm a COMPLETE BEGINEER.

Feel free to send any info this way, thanks in advance.

scy1980

Have a look at Captain Currency's thread. Simple and clear. Subscribe to get nice video clips by email.

Few years back I met Phillip Konchar at one of the trading events and at CMC in London. I believe he's from Dublin and may be some kind of a trading educator and maybe organize something there as well?

Few years back I met Phillip Konchar at one of the trading events and at CMC in London. I believe he's from Dublin and may be some kind of a trading educator and maybe organize something there as well?

Yes, Phillip is still based in Dublin and I understand he is involved in a trading arcade there. He also runs an online trading platform - where traders from all over the place get together on a daily basis to discuss charts, trades etc. The platform is called tradercast and you can contact him on that.

Paul Wallace from tradingbeliefs also runs workshops in Dublin from time to time. He is on this forum under the handle of 'tradingbeliefs'.

That aside, there is a huge tonne of information nicely structured on this forum for new traders such as yourself. :)

Good luck

Babypips dot com schools of psychology also good to learn basic to advanced, I am also learn much from these site , but active in forum and practice in demo also good for leraning process

Thanks so much metrader, very helpful.

Yes, Phillip is still based in Dublin and I understand he is involved in a trading arcade there. He also runs an online trading platform - where traders from all over the place get together on a daily basis to discuss charts, trades etc. The platform is called tradercast and you can contact him on that.

Paul Wallace from tradingbeliefs also runs workshops in Dublin from time to time. He is on this forum under the handle of 'tradingbeliefs'.

That aside, there is a huge tonne of information nicely structured on this forum for new traders such as yourself. :)

Good luck

Superb, thanks so much options-george , I'll search for him. The info you provided is very much appreciated.
scy1980

The only person can give you the proper knowledge about the Forex Trading is you, yourself. You need to learn through Demo account and later do small investments in order to learn it better.