Can anyone help me?

clinton

Hi all,
I am going to marry next month and before my marriage I want to take my own house in a beautiful location and a garden is a must for me. And the most important thing is security. Please suggest me some good locations and who can help me to get a good house with affordable prices. Your reply will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Your first name isn't Chelsea is it ?

LOL!

I would like to help but there's not much to go as they say.

A bit like 'white male, medium build, driving a white van' perhaps.

Or have you just arrived from a distant galaxy?

In that case forgive my impertinence...

Of course you may be on the wrong site.

This is a strange and dark world of smoke and mirrors, inhabited by trolls, predators and eager lambs gleefully awaiting slaughter.

You may be happier here..

Buying your home

Hi,
Hi, you really have a good thinking. It’s a different fun having your own house before getting married. I bought a home last year with the help of Real Cheap Estate and right now I don’t have any complains. They specialize in selling discount homes and land at affordable prices. Every home they sell can be purchased in cash or sometimes with finance!!! The balance is usually under $10,000. They also sell Real Estate Notes. Hope this will be helpful to you too. All the best!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all,
I am going to marry next month and before my marriage I want to take my own house in a beautiful location and a garden is a must for me. And the most important thing is security. Please suggest me some good locations and who can help me to get a good house with affordable prices. Your reply will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Affordable prices?
Last i heard they where giving away houses for free in America

I've never seen spam that sophisticated (question then later a reply) before. Can we keep it?

Its a truly scungy site as well ... the fake "secure website" padlock should give it away for anyone not inclined to lend their bank accounts to nigerians.

The cool thing is that you have a website address in Arizona but it always leads to a contact by msn mail address. I'm ready to come up with my deposit now guys.:spam: