Can A CFD Broker Scam You If You Only Trade Stocks

ChaseLa

14 0
Im getting back into trading equities after a profitable but stressful run as a currency trader.

I have traded equities before but not properly I did what typical retail traders did high leverage tight stops and got stopped out by widening spreads. Im coming back with my new found knowledge I gained trading currencies. :cool:

I know brokers hunt stops but a manipulation of say 3$ on a 103$ stock like appl would be noticeable to clients, so if I put wider stops can they still try to stop me out ?

I remember I have an overnight position in amazon and the spread widened about over 1$ showing me 70$ in losses but quickly tightened and gave me a 200$ profit, but another 75 cent widening and I would have been wiped out. I also noticed other stock spreads didn't widen just the one I was holding.

The broker I use for equities is IG Markets they have some bad reviews but I can't see how they can still operate as a public company if they alter share prices and widened spreads excessively.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock