Calendar at dailyfx has gone

twalker it is still there - they just did a revamp of their website. Go to their homepage and click on the calendar. Btw, I had to use IE to view it, firefox doesn't seem to work. They are trying to be tricky.

MK

s-a said:
twalker it is still there - they just did a revamp of their website. Go to their homepage and click on the calendar. Btw, I had to use IE to view it, firefox doesn't seem to work. They are trying to be tricky.

MK

Firefox works if you first choose the 'forums' button (opens in a new window), then calendar from there. Strangely enough you can *then* copy the calendar URL into a separate tab in your original browser. It's called progress, isn't it ?

Strange, when I click on calendar it keeps reverting to the homepage.

Me too. I'm trying to save you the two days' frustration I had till I found the way by *choosing the forums button first*.

Yeah that was my problem too - back to the homepage. IE worked OK in th end but I loath to start it up every time....

MK

Me too. I'm trying to save you the two days' frustration I had till I found the way by *choosing the forums button first*.
Thank you :)