Buying Silver

The best place to buy physical gold and silver in my opinion is
www.bullionvault.com
I have used them, the markets are liquid, the product physical and you can trade in multiple currencies and store in vaults in Zurich, London or New York.
I met the MD and I can vouch for the integrity of the business as far as my dealings are concerned.

I agree with you to buy silver , but now the Silver will fall , so you better wait on next
sommer . It rise from summer to christmas..... (y)

The man who waits long will be rich man ....
www.bullionvault.com
I have used them, the markets are liquid, the product physical and you can trade in multiple currencies and store in vaults in Zurich, London or New York.
I met the MD and I can vouch for the integrity of the business as far as my dealings are concerned.

Fing is... in the event of a world catastrophe, do you really think the vault security are going to let you get your gold if you wave a piece of paper at them? By the time you make it to London, Zurich or New York, they'll have emptied the vault and run for the hills. **** you and yours. Their families are more important so shove that contract up your ****. (Or perhaps eat it as that's the only scrap of food edible that you own.)

Take delivery and bury it in your backgarden.

If you bury it , but forget the exact location ,you are stuffed.Might as well give it to mps to pay their expenses.

Buy a chubb tdr safe and put under the floorboards

Attachments

• treasure.jpg
    treasure.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 179
I'm very surprised to find that I can share my information with you all! First, nice to meet you all! I found some useful information for you about silver and metals!

Fing is... in the event of a world catastrophe, do you really think the vault security are going to let you get your gold if you wave a piece of paper at them? By the time you make it to London, Zurich or New York, they'll have emptied the vault and run for the hills. **** you and yours. Their families are more important so shove that contract up your ****. (Or perhaps eat it as that's the only scrap of food edible that you own.)

Well said, the paper silver and gold markets a massive compared to the actual bullion, some say 100 times larger, if a depression or panic sets in and people request delivery thats when the first default occurs on delivery of bullion, then price will really start to explode!
Some respected metals traders/investors are saying silver buliion at $100/ounce is a no brainer, gold $2000 too...
i hope so as i bought actual bullion from goldline recently and i had to pay VAT, but at least i have the bullion. If you buy silver through bullionvault you dont have to pay VAT as you do not take delivery, but there are alot of rumours going around saying the LBMA does not have the bullion it says it does???

www.bullionvault.com

I can also say that BullionVault are genuine and so far I am very happy with their service.

profit dot biz an advisory firm providing tips in commodity Markets and struggle only and only to make sure that's you make money