Buy Sainsbury Sell Marks and Spencer

Right another signal from my economic model ETC Natural Gas, very low at the moment.....it looks like there is going to be a rally.

Its too late I've already quit.......the banking crises and the curbs on executive pay forced me out.

haha i love this guy. "the curbs on executive pay forced me out" Daytrader, are you trying to imply that you have recently resigned from the board of a major financial institution that has taken TARP money and is restricted on paying executive bonuses?

I had lunch with a natural gas trader from Citadel on the weekend. He says its going down to China town- tell us another one?

Never underestimate the stupidity of the American people and how they react to what they see on TV. You'd be a fool NOT to believe anything you hear on American TV channels.....its all true and about 98% of the 300m or so believe it ! Being one of the richest nations on the planet........what they think happens and the Americans move the market.........no one else.

YouTube - Americans are NOT stupid - WITH SUBTITLES

Last edited:
ok this is definetely a joke...seriously, just own up if this is. Congrats! good stuff!

My economic model is telling me Apple shares are a little low today £135.06, looks like it has been dragged down by the S&P.